What's the Biggest Blind Date Turn-Off?

What's the Biggest Blind Date Turn-Off?

• Total voters

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
When you take a fat girl out to a nice restaurant and she orders a fucking salad! "Oh yea you eating that salad makes your 300 pound ass look real skinny!"
It's an insult is what it is.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Lets analyze this like a scientific experiment...

One of your friends sets up a blind date for you...

You pick her up and head on out to a nice quite bar where you can chat and make small talk and have a few quite drinks.[leg openers]

She seems very friendly and attractive so you move off to a quality flash restaurant where you order delicious food and wine [leg opener] and have a lovely time.

It's the time of night to make our way to a night club for some more refreshing drinks [leg openers] and some trendy dancing ... fantastic fun was had.

Time then to move off to taking her home safely and a cup of coffee at her place.

A little bit of romance creeps into the good night kiss and you slip your hand down to her lower regions for a nice grope and horror horror you find a fucking big penis. :doink1:

There is the horrific trap of a blind date. :OMG4:

Do I ask him/her for another date. :doink2:

:OhthDrama:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The very few blind dates that I've been on were all fucking fail. wtf were my friends thinking??? After the third dumb person, I flat out refused to let anyone set me up again. I can make bad choices on my own, I don't need anyone's assistance.

I wonder if the judgement of a dating service's computer algorithm can call it better than friends who actually know you.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you take a fat girl out to a nice restaurant and she orders a fucking salad! "Oh yea you eating that salad makes your 300 pound ass look real skinny!"

They'll pick at it like a bird when you know they wanna dive in head first, all while claiming,
"It's my glands, you see.. ".

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blind dates are scary commitments where you gotta trust the judgement of who set you up on them and I doubt that include a computer algorithm, otherwise the minutes are gonna tick by like Chinese water torture.

Aside from her having obvious turn offs like a uni-brow, I'd say her being really shallow, saying shit like, "yah, like that's hot 'n' stuff!", full of the wrong politics, over-the-top ink or piercings, emphatically agreeing with everything I say to the point of it obviously being forced, a lack of general knowledge, i.e. her thinking Montana is a country in Europe, and her being unable to allow a moment's silence where she doesn't need to fill it in with meaningless babble.
Of course that last one is minimized with a few drinks so not a deal breaker.

Now with that all said, if she's got an exceptionally large rack and looks cute while laughing easily, I honestly wouldn't mind her being dumber than a bag of hammers.

I can be shallow, not her though lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

They'll pick at it like a bird when you know they wanna dive in head first, all while claiming,

Hell yes. One girl told me "I'll lose the weight soon it's just from my last baby." Her baby was already two years old..... I honestly don't care about a little weight as longas they're not morbidly obese.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hell yes. One girl told me "I'll lose the weight soon it's just from my last baby." Her baby was already two years old..... I honestly don't care about a little weight as longas they're not morbidly obese.

Two years.. oh, man.
Yeah, obese is, nah, I also don't like them skinny like a wire hangar "model" either. I like 'em healthy looking like this, the textbook "picture of health"!
small_boobs_ti-62689.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Two years.. oh, man.
Yeah, obese is, nah, I also don't like them skinny like a wire hangar "model" either. I like 'em healthy looking like this, the textbook "picture of health"!
small_boobs_ti-62689.jpg

Damn right!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggest turnoff about a blind date? Going on a blind date.

But a woman being blind would probably aid in you obtaining a date considering you most likely resemble a holiday gourd :rightON:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
beards ... the worst ..
Yeah, I'm no fan of woman with large beards either :Confused3:
You stated before that you were a fan of 70’s bush because you weren’t cunnilinguistic?! Make up your mind...
Fake news
No-noooo....Snowflake news my son. You stated that you like a field of virtue, but don’t till the soil.
Proof please?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
beards ... the worst ..
You stated before that you were a fan of 70’s bush because you weren’t cunnilinguistic?! Make up your mind...
Fake news
No-noooo....Snowflake news my son. You stated that you like a field of virtue, but don’t till the soil.
Proof please?
I’m not going to try search through your crooked weave of threads. YouknowthatIknowthatyouknow! See...be dynamic like me...spontaneous. You need to join my confidence-building program in the sweatshops. Just let me know if anything irks you my brother.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
beards ... the worst ..
Fake news
Proof please?
I’m not going to try search through your crooked weave of threads. YouknowthatIknowthatyouknow! See...be dynamic like me...spontaneous. You need to join my confidence-building program in the sweatshops. Just let me know if anything irks you my brother.
So it's fake news. You do not have any proof. It does not exist, that's why you do not have it.

I really wonder why I even take the time to reply. It must be because I'm such a nice guy, because many others here would have already buried you in a lot of insults and swear words. This group of people includes you.

So, let's stop here and keep it decent.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
beards ... the worst ..
Fake news
Proof please?
So it's fake news. You do not have any proof. It does not exist, that's why you do not have it.

I really wonder why I even take the time to reply. It must be because I'm such a nice guy, because many others here would have already buried you in a lot of insults and swear words. This group of people includes you.

I am, that’s why I’m keeping it dynamic. C’mon...this is Bastard Factory. I’ve been here for over a decade. Blind dates are sketchy at best. As Sun Tzu once said, “the natural characteristics of the terrain are a soldier’s friend.”

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
beards ... the worst ..
Fake news
Proof please?

I am, that’s why I’m keeping it dynamic. C’mon...this is Bastard Factory. I’ve been here for over a decade. Blind dates are sketchy at best. As Sun Tzu once said, “the natural characteristics of the terrain are a soldier’s friend.”
sun tzu is yummy like other reads ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
beards ... the worst ..
Fake news
Proof please?

sun tzu is yummy like other reads ..
It’s The Art Of War...better than the bible!