Wild bird seed and peanuts.

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
An order of Corvina taquitos and a Corona

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
The last time I bought Keurig cups, Newman's was on sale for the same price as my usual store brand. I thought: hmm, let's go with Newman's, I like Newman's and maybe I'll get a coupon at checkout. BINGO! Buy 2 and save $1.50.

I needed another box of k-cups today. Newman's was still on sale, so I bought 2 and used the coupon. And I remembered to buy butter. I've been telling myself for the past two months that I'm out of butter and I need to remember to buy butter.

*and i got another checkout coupon for the coffee. buy 3 and save $2.00. meh, i threw it away.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
A case of Founders Dirty Bastard.

*Scotch Style Ale. 50 IBUs (whatever that is) and 8.5% ABV.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
A heater for the garage - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
The last time I bought Keurig cups, Newman's was on sale for the same price as my usual store brand. I thought: hmm, let's go with Newman's, I like Newman's and maybe I'll get a coupon at checkout. BINGO! Buy 2 and save $1.50.

I needed another box of k-cups today. Newman's was still on sale, so I bought 2 and used the coupon. And I remembered to buy butter. I've been telling myself for the past two months that I'm out of butter and I need to remember to buy butter.

*and i got another checkout coupon for the coffee. buy 3 and save $2.00. meh, i threw it away.
Ollies always has K-cups for a decent price.

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Vodka, ice, green onion, cucumber mayo

Top Bottom