What's the last thing you purchased?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Uh, I think you're in the wrong thread, pal.
The one for actual updates on members' purchasing habits and discussion of same is way up yonder in General Discussions.

This is the similarly-titled thread in Meltdown and we don't do that chittychatty stuff here.

You're welcome...

...just don't let it happen again.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh, I think you're in the wrong thread, pal.
The one for actual updates on members' purchasing habits and discussion of same is way up yonder in General Discussions.

This is the similarly-titled thread in Meltdown and we don't do that chittychatty stuff here.

You're welcome...

...just don't let it happen again.
I won't. Please don't flog me.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I grabbed the Hot & Honey and the Navarre style of these.. they were on sale here

Riveting stuff.
I feel like my eyes have suddenly been opened to a whole new world of possibilities involving highly processed chemical-laden spicy meat sticks and the amazing variety of flavors in which they can be purchased.

Please keep us posted as soon as possible of any new options that hit the market.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Riveting stuff.
I feel like my eyes have suddenly been opened to a whole new world of possibilities involving highly processed chemical-laden spicy meat sticks and the amazing variety of flavors in which they can be purchased.

Please keep us posted as soon as possible of any new options that hit the market.
21307439_front_a01_@2.png

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Did I forget the <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags in my previous poast?

Dammit. I'll need to do better with remembering those.

P.S.- please choke on those processed flesh sticks and let the vomit exit via your nose so your nasal passages can experience the spicy meat product exposure as well. Thanks.
And I took the bargain over health..

These salt preserved dog dicks fill a void in my life and help to nurture my anxiety brought on by a negligent father

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Is it just me or does that sound like a line from the movie 'Mad Max: Furiosa', or maybe something from the 'Planet of the Apes' franchise?

Fuck's sake.
Have a vegetable now and then.
I'm on it ingesting hops and barleys right now ..

Planet of the Apes will be our societies "system restore" after the evil Zionists wipe the world of human civilization, we will only be so lucky soon to be able to feed off of the knuckles of some filthy swine(not the Jew)

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It Halibut Season, so I picked up a good sized filet*, thinking about maybe a parmesan crust baked thingy manana' for brunch...and dinner possibly.

*about like this

c3255a197e2aecd15941bfafa4264e57a9acd2d0.png