What's the last thing you purchased?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O
Get a fucking avatar ffs X! What’s wrong wif yoo...too liberal?

easier to find my threads PLUS I never really felt I deserved a pic what with being so above everyone else okay now ?

post your pic more often, love. Brings me joy

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

At the end of the day baby, you can’t run a forum on account of your drama issues. I feel like a fool for vouching you as an admin in @SHAMPAIN ’s absence. I now know that your hormones get the better of you and you bitch up! Whatever and all that!

Bwah hahaha!! You best quit listening to the forums doorknob and get to know me like Freud has. At least with me, you can rest assured I won’t be showing up on your doorstep

I still remember you when I stuck up for you. Your name was Flea and mine was Breakpoint. You never thanked me for that. It was that Canadian forum. Bee sumting. Most people acknowledge me through PM...you didn’t. I am a forgiving person. This whole rant is a test. This is why I have more brains than any of you. Prove me wrong! Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Overindulging on the sauce is your main achilles heal, old chap.

I have to ask, how regularly do you wake up after a night of drunken shit poasting, check your internet history and immediately think to yourself OH GOD, WHY THE FUCK DID I POST THAT??!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O
Get a fucking avatar ffs X! What’s wrong wif yoo...too liberal?

easier to find my threads PLUS I never really felt I deserved a pic what with being so above everyone else okay now ?

post your pic more often, love. Brings me joy

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

At the end of the day baby, you can’t run a forum on account of your drama issues. I feel like a fool for vouching you as an admin in @SHAMPAIN ’s absence. I now know that your hormones get the better of you and you bitch up! Whatever and all that!

Bwah hahaha!! You best quit listening to the forums doorknob and get to know me like Freud has. At least with me, you can rest assured I won’t be showing up on your doorstep

I still remember you when I stuck up for you. Your name was Flea and mine was Breakpoint. You never thanked me for that. It was that Canadian forum. Bee sumting. Most people acknowledge me through PM...you didn’t. I am a forgiving person. This whole rant is a test. This is why I have more brains than any of you. Prove me wrong! Lol

I love you, Breaky. You're one of my top 3 faves here.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A full T-bone piece of a cow...T-bone loin?

Whatever it is called...Grade AAA, only $9.99 per pound. About $256.

Had them cut pretty thin....3/4"....because that is enough steak for me for a meal...I used to eat more than I do now.

I had one for dinner. It was very good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bull frog tadpoles.

This summer I'm teaching Squish about gardening and frogs and shit like that. So we are growing bull frogs.
Pepe approves!

So I was reading up on bull frogs...not those big ole african ones, these are just regular green American bullfrogs.

This is what I ordered

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We were talking about just catching tadpoles from the pond and growing them but this is a bit more sterile lol.

So I fell asleep reading about bull frogs. So they'll actually eat everything. If it's possible to eat it, the bull frog will eat it. EVEN other bull frogs. So....I'm wondering if you get the 6 tadpoles....and you feed them and everything but they still start eating eachother until there is just ONE bullfrog standing?

Otherwise we will have 6 fucking bull frogs in the house eventually and you cant turn them loose outside....there is a number you call if you really want to be rid of them lol.

I really want to do this project with Squish but I DONT want 6 bull frogs lol. Maybe a few will die or something lol.

They are on their way though so it's too late now to stop lol.

If one eats the others and end up with just 1.....we will call him (or her?) Pepe lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm worried all of them will live lol

I dont understand why they tell you not to turn them loose. We have bull frogs out there.....its not an invasive species. Are they gonna be diseased? Because I paid for them to avoid that.

I dont want 6 bull frogs chillin in my house making bull frog noises all night ...2am and they are all going off like "DOH. DOH. DOOH" all fucking night.

And they get pretty big. And....they scream :LOL3:

This is America. So when they are full grown we are gonna play Free Bird when we release them in the garden against the advice of this website lol. Unless I find a good reason why they cant just join the wild frogs outside. It's not like you can tame them too much. They are fucking frogs. Not coyote pups lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dont understand why they tell you not to turn them loose. We have bull frogs out there.....its not an invasive species. Are they gonna be diseased? Because I paid for them to avoid that.

I dont want 6 bull frogs chillin in my house making bull frog noises all night ...2am and they are all going off like "DOH. DOH. DOOH" all fucking night.

This is America. So when they are full grown we are gonna play Free Bird when we release them in the garden against the advice of this website lol. Unless I find a good reason why they cant just join the wild frogs outside. It's not like you can tame them too much. They are fucking frogs. Not coyote pups lol.

LMFAO!! Oh hell no.. I could never own a green slimy creature that screams like that hahaahaha..... I've been around frogs all my life living around ponds and rivers, but never heard anything that sounds like the frogs in the video.. and seeing them attack like that. Wtf?? Funny to watch from afar but g'dayum... The sound these things are making literally made my heart beat faster.. I know for me, if I had this in my home, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night LOL..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMFAO!! Oh hell no.. I could never own a green slimy creature that screams like that hahaahaha..... I've been around frogs all my life living around ponds and rivers, but never heard anything that sounds like the frogs in the video.. and seeing them attack like that. Wtf?? Funny to watch from afar but g'dayum... The sound these things are making literally made my heart beat faster.. I know for me, if I had this in my home, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night LOL..

Yeah lol. When I was little me and cousin used to go outside (in Troy when it was mostly all farmland) and catch frogs and snakes all day.

We found a pretty large frog, big like the ones in that video. And when we grabbed it, it screamed just like that and it SCARED THE FUCK out of us. We also screamed and threw it and ran :LOL3:

Until then we never heard a single frog or toad scream....we didnt know they could lol

The smaller ones scream too.....you gotta fuck with them to get them going lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I homeschool so this is for science lol. We are also gonna dissect owl pellets and grow milk weed to attract monarchs. And we growing lavender and chamomile and we are gonna make loose tea with it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to get off subject.. But my little 4lb Yorkie LOVES frogs. If I say the word toady she comes running. Dunno how many times I've caught her frothing at the mouth because she is obsessed with them and seeks them out in the yard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not to get off subject.. But my little 4lb Yorkie LOVES frogs. If I say the word toady she comes running. Dunno how many times I've caught her frothing at the mouth because she is obsessed with them and seeks them out in the yard.

Omg that's soooo gross. One of my cats got ahold of a frog that got inside my fucking house somehow and he was frothing at the mouth and meowing at the same time so it sounded like "lumma lumma lumma". He was rubbing his mouth on the floor.

We thought he was dying until we saw the mangled frog body lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just had to treat my whole herd of cats for fucking tape worm.

I happened to notice one of them had segments on her butt fur. It looks like sesame seeds. So I checked them all and 5 of them had segments. So gross.

But it's pretty common and I'm sure they got it from the mice they kill. So I had to give them all a tape worm pill and so far..no more segments.

Another reason to buy the 3 thousand dollar air purifying super water vacuum :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omg that's soooo gross. One of my cats got ahold of a frog that got inside my fucking house somehow and he was frothing at the mouth and meowing at the same time so it sounded like "lumma lumma lumma". He was rubbing his mouth on the floor.

Isn't it tho? HAHA... She's so small, her whole body gets wet.. it's disgusting. I feel bad sometimes because I have to put her in the house for her obsession :/ She also loves grubs. She will hover by while I'm digging hoping to see a grub and eat it. I get so grossed out!! lol.. She's like a child I have to babysit while outside.. extra work for sure :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isn't it tho? HAHA... She's so small, her whole body gets wet.. it's disgusting. I feel bad sometimes because I have to put her in the house for her obsession :/ She also loves grubs. She will hover by while I'm digging hoping to see a grub and eat it. I get so grossed out!! lol.. She's like a child I have to babysit while outside.. extra work for sure :)

Yorkies are mischievous little trouble makers lol.

Grubs are so nasty. God we need them and they are good for the ecosystem but fuck they are gross. I hate them lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A down payment for a PS5 which shall be picked up tomorrow morning. Before that my wife and I went to Costco, we got just one cart load of stuff,mostly groceries and household stuff (canned foods, meats, some frozen food, household cleaning stuff, etc.. ), nothing individually expensive... Yet the total at check out almost $760.

Fuck you, Joe Biden.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
couldn't yoo have just cleaned up the thread ?? put the offending comments in misplaced meltdowns ? too complicated ?

this stupid thread in meltdown ?

people yammering on like drones