What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Spaghetti with a salad with my daughter and family stopping by. It was very nice.

We talked about our plans for birthday dinner, our cake and an one on one high tea we are going to have, just the two of us.

Move that to the other thread,

Man, some people.....

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Two 12-packs and 3 party favors. I should have gone to the liquor store but I can't be bothered with that today.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive been in NorCal for 5 days. Goods are way cheaper here than in CR.
A 2006 Toyota Tacoma
A battery booster
A nice bag of Cannanbis from the Mersey Dispensary
Some winter type clothes
5 gallons of diesel fuel for Misa
Mexican food
Looking at real estate in Pt. Richmond.
Yes I’m thinking hard about moving back to the Bay Area. It’s a tough decision. I could never duplicate what I have in CR. If Fatso is elected, I’ll really have to think about it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just upgraded my phone package ..

I hadn't changed it in ages and realized I was still on 3g haha.. uppd now to 5g.. tested my phone on my home wifi and I'm at 5g ..

Here's my refresh rate

120= 5g
90 = 4g
Anything under is 3g

MES5BEO_o.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Meaning to grab a generator for when shit goes down

We decided to go for a dual fuel generator. So it runs on gasoline or propane. We have only ever run it on propane. We can transport it in the back of our Jeep and there is no gasoline smell.

They have some that run on gasoline or propane or natural gas.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bought some stock in BCE Inc. and Emera Incorporated last week. About $10K worth of each.

I am keeping my eyes on my watch lists for big movers. Even though the TSX is high, there are a lot of stocks that are undervalued in my most humble opinion. If the market does soften up, then I may just spread my buying out among top stocks in a variety of sectors without being so selective. But until then, I will watch for individual stocks that have dipped more than I think they should have.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
We decided to go for a dual fuel generator. So it runs on gasoline or propane. We have only ever run it on propane. We can transport it in the back of our Jeep and there is no gasoline smell.

They have some that run on gasoline or propane or natural gas.
Mine runs on natural gas and cannot be transported. It's to support the house during power outages.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Phone case:

About
Some companies treat consumer exploitation like a business model. Others stash their profits in offshore tax havens. The truly evil megacorps maintain their control over society using the invisible hand of commerce. In addition to these achievements, we engineered a perfect phone case. You should buy it.