DS-V-CK-1CCherry Kush Cart
1​
DS-M-WP-trialEuphoric Peach
1​

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have over 50,000 movie and TV titles

Holy shit!

Assuming each is 2 hours long (TV series are normally at least 10 hours long, but we will work with 2 hours) that is over 100,000 hours of viewing pleasure.

Assuming 8 hours a day of viewing (that is a lot!!!) then you have over 12,500 days of viewing pleasure or over 34 years!!!

Dude. You have to tell me.

How much do you stream?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Holy shit!

Assuming each is 2 hours long (TV series are normally at least 10 hours long, but we will work with 2 hours) that is over 100,000 hours of viewing pleasure.

Assuming 8 hours a day of viewing (that is a lot!!!) then you have over 12,500 days of viewing pleasure or over 34 years!!!

Dude. You have to tell me.

How much do you stream?
Movies usaully run 1 1/2 hrs , minutes add up yes.. I was a latch key kid, started really collecting at 13 , some titles are collectors editions and director cuts so some duplicates and what about the cartoons, I collected many of those limited edition run times were round 47min ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some different styles of Whisky and some Irish in there for St Patrick's

MESJUOK_o.jpg
MESJUOM_o.jpg

MESJUOO_o.jpg

MESJUOP_o.jpg
MESJUOQ_o.jpg
MESJUOY_o.jpg

That Woodford one is excellent.

We get an alcohol service lol. It's like a subscription. Every 3 months we get a few bottles of whiskey and samples of different whiskeys.

You can get rum...tequila...but we are bourbon/whiskey/scotch people.

He got a bottle of tequila....something Rooster...and we are gonna try it tomorrow.

We are having corned beef sandwiches, homemade fries, salad and cupcakes tomorrow. Than we are going to get absolutely shitfaced.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last thing I purchased was Opalex shampoo and conditioner.

My 18 year old daughter and I wanted to try it pretty badly so I bit the bullet and paid for it.

It's pretty pricey imo but a little bit of that stuff goes a long way.

I like it so much I'm thinking about getting the oils and leave in conditioner. It's good stuff.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
That Woodford one is excellent.

We get an alcohol service lol. It's like a subscription. Every 3 months we get a few bottles of whiskey and samples of different whiskeys.

You can get rum...tequila...but we are bourbon/whiskey/scotch people.

He got a bottle of tequila....something Rooster...and we are gonna try it tomorrow.

We are having corned beef sandwiches, homemade fries, salad and cupcakes tomorrow. Than we are going to get absolutely shitfaced.
Ha, I cheated on that one, I saw some guy moving with the gusto and that just happened to be what he grabbed first with determination.. so I crept right into his shadow

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My wife just called from the grocery store....

What kind of ice cream do I want?

Cookie dough and something something....

Canadian Peach

and Pistachio.

We will find room for all three.