What's the last thing you purchased?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey there cw_,

We couldn't resist the urge to share this exciting update: your shipment is all set and awaiting pickup by DHL eCommerce. The countdown has begun, and anticipation is in the air! Get ready to welcome your new Kiziks into your life!

Thanks again for your order. We're thrilled to be a part of your hands-free journey and can't wait for you to unwrap your new Kiziks!

Get ready for your new adventure,
The Kizik Team

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey there cw_,

We couldn't resist the urge to share this exciting update: your shipment is all set and awaiting pickup by DHL eCommerce. The countdown has begun, and anticipation is in the air! Get ready to welcome your new Kiziks into your life!

Thanks again for your order. We're thrilled to be a part of your hands-free journey and can't wait for you to unwrap your new Kiziks!

Get ready for your new adventure,
The Kizik Team
Had to Google that. lol They look like pretty cool shoes!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they are new and now that I bought their product I can see their adds all over my unprotected browsers. It's like a party without the good part.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I just bought by Dad a one size over sized blanket hoody (Sherpa Fleece)

I brought minez to theirs and the sparkle in his eyes and the hide and seek games I knew he wanted one and since both my folks(traditional male/female roles) think the interwebs is facebook , facebook messenger , vidya games and retired work email accounts those unique item not locatable by car solely lies in my hands..

I'm a little bit like that Old Chink from Gremlins giving them Mogwai

51xO3lZCOoL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
ie

Reactions: X

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I just bought by Dad a one size over sized blanket hoody (Sherpa Fleece)

I brought minez to theirs and the sparkle in his eyes and the hide and seek games I knew he wanted one and since both my folks(traditional male/female roles) think the interwebs is facebook , facebook messenger , vidya games and retired work email accounts those unique item not locatable by car solely lies in my hands..

I'm a little bit like that Old Chink from Gremlins giving them Mogwai

71iRTFgsAZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I bought my Son something similar years ago. I think it was called a Snuggie. He loved it, I think he found it comforting, and he looked like Darth Sidious when he wore it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. I crocheted my grandson's first Halloween costume as well. He was the Hungry Caterpillar.

Kinda like this one. He was so adorable!

il_570xN.2497318987_3smt.jpg
That looks so hard to make. I wouldn't know where to start. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yes, I have family and I have relatives. I know what role each plays.
Ya , I'm stepping back from my keyboard for a bit seems the more I sip this over proof the feelings from my last family visit seem to surface.. I saw the stars and the moon and felt the sun.. that doesn't happen here .. I think I'm just overwhelmed still..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya , I'm stepping back from my keyboard for a bit seems the more I sip this over proof the feelings from my last family visit seem to surface.. I saw the stars and the moon and felt the sun.. that doesn't happen here .. I think I'm just overwhelmed still..

I think a lot of people are overwhelmed. The internet exacerbates it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spaghetti with a salad with my daughter and family stopping by. It was very nice.

We talked about our plans for birthday dinner, our cake and an one on one high tea we are going to have, just the two of us.