What's the last thing you purchased?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is really a big surprise why such a nice guy like you has never fond true love, Senile @Joe.

So I'm just curious @The Prowler, is this how you talk to your 'true love'?:

No, you hopeless cunt. I expect it to fluctuate as it naturally does and I am wanting it to go down for a bit to place some buy orders.

Actually, you stupid cunt, there is a right answer. The truth is the right answer. A lie would be the wrong answer.

Not everybody is playing in your fantasy world where you make up the "facts" as you go.

You fuck head.

Yer such a classy guy demonstrating yer best manners on the forum like that.

You must have a lotta anger management issues in life with your supposed phantom wife.

Did she leave you by now? is this why you're always on these forums instead of spending valuable time with your 'true love'?

And while I know you have a lot of anger issues with the opposite gender, Prowler but can you at least direct your hostility and repressed anger towards the proper gender? You should call your wife a 'cunt' not me Bud.

The proper expetive directed towards a male is 'asshole' not 'cunt' @The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So I'm just curious @The Prowler, is this how you talk to your 'true love'?:

Yer such a classy guy demonstrating yer best manners on the forum like that.

You must have a lotta anger management issues in life with your supposed phantom wife.

Did she leave you by now? is this why you're always on these forums instead of spending valuable time with your 'true love'?

And while I know you have a lot of anger issues with the opposite gender, Prowler but can you at least direct your hostility and repressed anger towards the proper gender? You should call your wife a 'cunt' not me Bud.

The proper expetive directed towards a male is 'asshole' not 'cunt' @The Prowler

Senile @Joe has to be one of the dumbest cunts I have ever met online.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe has to be one of the dumbest cunts I have ever met online.
That must be your developmental disability acting up again @The Prowler.

Take your meds, calm down and focus...kay? I know winter is rough where you live. Shoveling that snow is a great way to release your pent up anger and aggression Prowler.

And remember 'cunt' refers to a woman or your ' true love'.

Next time yer angry at her or some other woman punch a hole through the wall @The Prowler.

....and punch it hard too. Lol

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That must be your developmental disability acting up again @The Prowler.

Take your meds, calm down and focus...kay? I know winter is rough where you live. Shoveling that snow is a great way to release your pent up anger and aggression Prowler.

And remember 'cunt' refers to a woman or your ' true love'.

Next time yer angry at her or some other woman punch a hole through the wall @The Prowler.

....and punch it hard too. Lol

Senile @Joe, you dumb cunt, why did you come back 32 minutes after making that post to make an edit?

That tells me something....

You old senile

dumb

cunt.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Reported.
Hey Buddy, you have to order this it has your name all over it ffs!

a830132351c55097019d9cc2384ea05a9b0643ef.jpeg

It's Polyester too!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Two dudes who have not had sex in decades are trying to insult my looks.

Whatever will I do?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In an effort to get off of cigs, I chewed it for about a year. I found it acceptable as a cigarette substitute. I rather liked it, especially when I was working. One day I ran out, and decided that was it. April 14, 1997. It is a nasty habit tho

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Grabbed 3 of these I have big ideas into making shelving by adding wall shelves attached but in between the 2 for all my vhs and DVDs ... this has been a long time coming

Last day of the sale

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I also grabbed an 8 pack of no name paper towels that were on sale