What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
yippee-happy.gif

You are not the only jealous person here.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just got back from picking up a Headlight Relay Switch, sadly the Taco Truck I was looking forward to wasn't open, so I went to the greek place and got a plate of Lamb Over Rice.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am boasting about my many skills because I have many skills.

If I worked on curing cancer, I am pretty sure I would develop a cure within a few years.
....but you are also severely lacking in maturity & professional interpersonal skills.

You have the Emotional Quotient of a 10 year old. And at the same time, I've met many 10 year olds who are better behaved and emotionally well adjusted than you @The Prowler.

You use these forums for self validation because you constantly need to seek praise from the grownups here. Just like a kid seeking attention.

You're a ten year old boy in a 55 year old man's body Prowler

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup.

Our adjudicators could process 2-3 times as many claims per hour than those in other insurance companies using inferior software. And our software (that I developed) was much more accurate with greater fraud detection, drug interaction detection, etc..

My data design and coding skills gave us a huge advantage over the competition. One genius in systems development can get more results than several dozen average developers. I did things that thousands of programmers working their whole lives would never achieve.
And now you sell dish washers. What an achievement :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I bought and sold 8 dishwashers and made a nice profit, plus I kept a new dishwasher, yes.

I bought and sold two Christmas trees too, and made a profit of over $500 for a few hours work.

Why do you think this is something to be embarrassed about?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Prowler is a very insecure, immature middle aged man from flyover country Canada who feels threatened by those of you who have more money, better educations, live in nicer climates and lead more exciting comfortable lives @Seamajor

That's why he's here & at TBC because he can't compete against the real 1%ers of the World.

He's trapped where he lives and he knows it.
Cant go any higher in life and is stuck where he is.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
518QAf7NLDL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Says it's already seasoned, so can I just slap a Ribeye in there and got to work? (Delivery Scheduled for Monday, stay tuned)
It's factory seasoned. The more you cook with it, the better it gets (supposedly) but you still have to take care of it. They say not to wash it because that ruins the seasoning but you need to get any gunk off of it. You might need to re-season it or enhance the seasoning. I forget what oils they say work best. I used lard and did it on a propane grill because I didn't want to smoke the place up. It's not perfectly perfect but it's great for any meats or vegetables that I want to cook on the stove. I gave up on using it for eggs and use stainless steel, instead.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's factory seasoned. The more you cook with it, the better it gets (supposedly) but you still have to take care of it. They say not to wash it because that ruins the seasoning but you need to get any gunk off of it. You might need to re-season it or enhance the seasoning. I forget what oils they say work best. I used lard and did it on a propane grill because I didn't want to smoke the place up. It's not perfectly perfect but it's great for any meats or vegetables that I want to cook on the stove. I gave up on using it for eggs and use stainless steel, instead.
I was mainly think of it for steaks and roasts etc..stainless for the other

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Steaks and stir frys are great. I don't know about roasts ... maybe if you want to give it a sear before throwing it in the oven? Also, they are VERY heavy.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine has a ceramic coating. They are very heavy. Sear over flame, roast in oven is great.