What's the last thing you purchased?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Art. Taste. Beauty.

You can spend a million bucks on these, Jomo... doesn't mean you'll ever get any closer to acquiring them, you fugly Philistine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!

Retard @Joe just did exactly what I said he always does.

The guy is not very bright.

Well at least I know that you overpaid for your car(s) and they have nowhere to go bu down in value @The Prowler

Those vehicles bring nothing to the table. Too common. Not rare. Ugly styling. And they also coincide with the transition from gas vehicles to electric, hybrid and possibly hydrogen in the future. So if yer chugging along at 10 mpg nobody but the diehard owner will want to buy it. Seeking a buyer for the price you paid for it? Not bloodly like Prowler.

And since they have no cachet or rarity or true collectibiliy, or antique value they have nothing to offer a prospective buyer who is seeking a worthy investment that will continue to grow and hold its value over time.

The Haggarty Index does not lie Prowler. It's akin to the Red book of coins, the Overstreet Guide to comics. Evidently it is an industry standard which has determined that your hunks of junk will continue to decpreciate while more worthy cars will increase in value.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Art. Taste. Beauty.

You can spend a million bucks on these, Jomo... doesn't mean you'll ever get any closer to acquiring them, you fugly Philistine.

French Art @Blurt

Beautiful French Art.

I'm gotta buy s'more soon Blurt.

It's seriously underpriced these days.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hi Prowler,

I bought it as a backup for that very reason. lol

Oh no. Even more money down the drain.

You should buy an original Nintendo controller. Those things are worth a lot now and will still go up in value as they become more rare.

How am I doing, Senile @Joe?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

You should buy an original Nintendo controller. Those things are worth a lot now and will still go up in value as they become more rare.

I bought a Sony one because I have absolutely horrible luck with third party controllers. Knock on wood I've had my current PS4 controller for several years now and it's still working. I trust Sony.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually @The Prowler I'm seriously thinking of buying the Amiga 4000 from some local guy.

Last I saw on eBay, one sold for $2000 US.

However, the most recent listing, a guy is asking a whopping $4000 US!

Check it out, Pwowlah!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

s-l1600.jpg

...that is a highly desireable vintage model computer Pwowlah!

Rare and with APPRECIATING (as opposed to DEPRECIATING value like your car(s)) Value.

I might actually buy it because the AMIGA 4000 was made in a very limited quantity which gave it this 'cult status'.

But of course, unlike you, I'm gonna try ta get a deal and buy it at a bargain in case I have ta re-sell it.

Anyways, if I go ahead with that purchase I'll letcha know and post it here...Pwowlah!

BTW, that Amiga might also be worth more one day in 10 years or so than your car(s).

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

Everything Senile @Joe does revolves around money and his concern for whether or not he has enough in the future.

I planned well and have secured my future, so I can spend money now and enjoy the present without constantly worrying about if I will have enough in the future.

It must suck to constantly have to worry about what you spend your money on.

I would hate to have to live like that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It must suck to constantly have to worry about what you spend your money on.

I would hate to have to live like that.
Y'know, just an indicator of how dumb your purchase is....

I know someone who got a 2nd hand vintage Mustang for about $10,000 US.

And he put in about that much in repairs and now the car is worth a mint.

so for about $20,000 US or under $30,000 Canadian, he now has an extremely valuable vintage Classic Mustang.
Unlike your cars, his is worth a lot more than he paid for it now.

One of the originals produced. Rare too.

You look on the Hagarty Index for Mustangs and those cars are so EXPENSIVE.

After all these years, they've either held the price they originally sold at (adjusted for inflation) or shot up in value depending on the features.

That's how to buy cars dumb @The Prowler

Y'know you are really dumb if you spent $100,000 on a recent model car, because they are relatively common and aren't terribly rare. Plus they don't have the cachet of collectibility and won't rise in value like those vintage cars - which collectors really want. Therefore your car will quickly reach a ceiling in terms of re-sale value. It won't shoot up in value like those vintage 1960s models.

They rope in suckers like you to blow their money like that. Just like a new computer which is destined to depreciate 90% or more and end up as a doorstop, yours will meet similar fates. What you paid for isn't value Prowler, but for the corporate advertising budgets so they could attract suckahs like you.

Anyways, long story short, that's why I wouldn't buy your car(s) Prowler.

They're poor value and a bad investment.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
here's what a high end 2000 something Camaro will sell for @The Prowler:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...just $20,000 USD. Worth much less than you spent no doubt.

Compare that with a vintage Mustang or 57 Corvette, which hold their value and still sell for $60,000 - $80,000 or more.

Face it Pwowlah...you blew all the money on hot air and advertising.

And your cars will depreciate like duds man.

Shame on you!

You bought the WRONG car(s).

Anyways, I thought you might be interested in the Hagarty Index as a way to educate on car values and perhaps not to repeat the buying mistakes you've already made.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh another thing Prowler, when you buy know how to...

...so you can buy smart, not dumb.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Groceries at Trader Joe's.

Bad investment, Lil.

Your groceries will only DEPRECIATE in value as they make their way through your digestive tract.

This being said, @Joe might be interested in buying your groceries for pennies on the dollar once you’re done with them.