What's the last thing you purchased?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
My new Chucks came in and I dig em so much so I had go back and grab the winter all terrains

2020july_168864c_a_107x1.jpg
2020july_168864c_e_107x1.jpg
2020july_168864c_f_107x1.jpg

Screenshot-20231218-145908-Yahoo-Mail.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also grabbed

4l of peanut oil
And 2kg Raw unpasteurized wildflower honey
Nice!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know about that Delta 8 stuff. I've seen it for sale in flower form but was never desperate enough to try it. It might be perfectly safe but it doesn't look like something I should be smoking. Also, I'm not into edibles all that much. My buddy gave me a gummy to try but I haven't been in the right mood or situation. I keep myself stocked with beer in the fridge because I'm a filthy alcoholic. Weed accentuates my downtime but it's not a dominate force.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m pretty much the same. Eating it makes me too gowed up. Mushrooms are a different story. :ThumbsUp1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I don't know about that Delta 8 stuff. I've seen it for sale in flower form but was never desperate enough to try it. It might be perfectly safe but it doesn't look like something I should be smoking. Also, I'm not into edibles all that much. My buddy gave me a gummy to try but I haven't been in the right mood or situation. I keep myself stocked with beer in the fridge because I'm a filthy alcoholic. Weed accentuates my downtime but it's not a dominate force.
Weird I see delta 8 or 9 I think distillate..

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am at the point where I do not have to make large purchases as I have everything I want, so most purchases are groceries.

But we did buy a new rug for our living room. I think it is 8'x10'. It is so my dog can have a nice area to play and get traction on the hardwood floor. Up until now we had some smaller area rugs in there to give him spaces to play, but this is better.