cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Down alternative side sleeper pillow.

FRFqD6y.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I could have bought a fake one, but chose not to. I’ll plant it in the yard after.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just gonna start buying my chips from the Dollar Store from now on. I don't care if they're close to the sell by date or whatever. FritoLay and the grocery store can kiss my ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your old one break on you or something?

No. My bedroom has a bathroom with no door. Well, the toilet has a door, but the rest of the bathroom doesn't. I hate trying to heat the whole house just to shower. We tend to keep our heating costs down by getting dressed in winter. We set it at 64 and it has to get pretty cold for the furnace to come on.
Anywho, we use a space heater for the bathroom, but it tends to take a long time to begin to warm the bathroom. I am going to use a shower curtain to act as a barrier to the heat escaping. I need a tension rod to hang it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
No. My bedroom has a bathroom with no door. Well, the toilet has a door, but the rest of the bathroom doesn't. I hate trying to heat the whole house just to shower. We tend to keep our heating costs down by getting dressed in winter. We set it at 64 and it has to get pretty cold for the furnace to come on.
Anywho, we use a space heater for the bathroom, but it tends to take a long time to begin to warm the bathroom. I am going to use a shower curtain to act as a barrier to the heat escaping. I need a tension rod to hang it.
Yeah, that should work. That's good thinking.