What's the last thing you purchased?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A down payment for a PS5 which shall be picked up tomorrow morning. Before that my wife and I went to Costco, we got just one cart load of stuff,mostly groceries and household stuff (canned foods, meats, some frozen food, household cleaning stuff, etc.. ), nothing individually expensive... Yet the total at check out almost $760.

Fuck you, Joe Biden.

shut up

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate to say it but X is right. Move the off topic spam and keep the thread in its original forum. That would be a better way to deal with this.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hate to say it but X is right. Move the off topic spam and keep the thread in its original forum. That would be a better way to deal with this.

I apolgueese O .. was try'na make a point
do not shuddup I have no right to tell yoo but here I do :Happy5:

did you see Mahjorim Greene fullback on the stand, she looked particularly gruesome today lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A down payment for a PS5 which shall be picked up tomorrow morning. Before that my wife and I went to Costco, we got just one cart load of stuff,mostly groceries and household stuff (canned foods, meats, some frozen food, household cleaning stuff, etc.. ), nothing individually expensive... Yet the total at check out almost $760.

Fuck you, Joe Biden.

Yeah it's like that now :(

It's really hitting you guys hard over there, isnt it? There is a 230-ish rise in my monthly grocery bill and I'm not doing anything drastically different. It sucks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas is pushing towards $6 over here and truckers are still avoiding CA due to the idiotic regulations. Newscum and the Democrats are doing just about everything they can to make it all worse.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The thing is OP put the thread here not me, so it's his choice, and having have moved threads in the past sometimes people want to put them here .. we used to have members that only posted in meltdown or were put there so ìf OP wants to include them that's up to him

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, I can understand that and even agree with that. It is a good explanation. That said, I see this as an open question thread which has long legs. I.E. it asks a generic question which anyone can respond to even five or more years from now. So it is worth keeping it in the general discussion foreign as it has long legs, a generic open topic which everyone can participate in, and so the preferable course of action (which I admit is more work for voluntary mods) is to remove the off topic spam, ban or punish the offenders, yet still keep the thread in the general discussion forum.

That is my opinion. The owners can make their own opinions. I do believe it is logically consistent and that it is the best way to handle misbehavior. This is just my $0.02 though.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ok, I can understand that and even agree with that. It is a good explanation. That said, I see this as an open question thread which has long legs. I.E. it asks a generic question which anyone can respond to even five or more years from now. So it is worth keeping it in the general discussion foreign as it has long legs, a generic open topic which everyone can participate in, and so the preferable course of action (which I admit is more work for voluntary mods) is to remove the off topic spam, ban or punish the offenders, yet still keep the thread in the general discussion forum.

That is my opinion. The owners can make their own opinions. I do believe it is logically consistent and that it is the best way to handle misbehavior. This is just my $0.02 though.

oh ya its dumb as shit putting it here.. fit better on the gaming sub.. IMO

X

xXx
Site Supporter

put it in yer ass

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
located some goodies

ME9QTER_o.jpg

ME9QTL5_o.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought myself an aluminum wood side utility trailer today :D 6 x 10. I'll post a pic tomorrow for those who may think that I'm a bullshitter LOL. It was a tough decision between a steel trailer and the aluminum one..BIG price difference, but with the weather here.. I figured the steel one would start rusting quickly.. Anyway.. pretty happy :)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bought myself an aluminum wood side utility trailer today :D 6 x 10. I'll post a pic tomorrow for those who may think that I'm a bullshitter LOL. It was a tough decision between a steel trailer and the aluminum one..BIG price difference, but with the weather here.. I figured the steel one would start rusting quickly.. Anyway.. pretty happy :)

Cool. I have wanted one ever since we got the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

What are you planning to use it for?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool. I have wanted one ever since we got the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

What are you planning to use it for?
I have a bunch of dead trees I have to cut down in my yard, so I'm going to load them in the trailer to haul to the back of my yard for burning. Also, for hauling landscaping shit- bigger trees and bushes. I have a landfill nearby that allows free dumping of miscellaneous shit and I have accumulated A LOT, that must be hauled Let's see? what else.. lol. Hauling my mower to a family members house to cut their lawn when they're on vacation.

I never needed a trailer, but I got rid of pickup truck last year, so I've been up shit creek :/ I have a Jeep now and it was smooth pulling this size trailer .

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It will be good to have for sure. I am going to get my wife to agree some day. It only takes one day of her to show weakness and it will be mine!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The last thing I purchased was this

20220501-004421.jpg

It's a cute set of beeswax food wrap that came with wax sticks to replenish it and a produce bag. I have a few bags like this, I love them.

It took me a while to buy these beeswax food wraps because I wasnt sure about them and they are not cheap. But my mother in law gave me one of hers to try them (she hated hers and told me not to buy them until I tried them) and I love it. So I went ahead and bought some.

I know, I'm a dork. This is the kind of shit that excites me lol. The two big ones have a sort of button on them that let's you make pouches. Then two medium sized ones. I love these.

So the plastic wrap I barely use because I hate plastic is now gonna be sitting in my drawer unused because I hate plastic garbage :D

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It will be good to have for sure. I am going to get my wife to agree some day. It only takes one day of her to show weakness and it will be mine!!!

seriously /// yoo shaved chiwowow ?? you gotta ask yer gargantuan wife fer shit LOL like just being with the thang in the same vicinity ain't enough :LOL3: Oh hey ahhh, honey, can I buy that ??

fucking CUCK !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

It's all makin' sense now LMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The last thing I purchased was this

20220501-004421.jpg

It's a cute set of beeswax food wrap that came with wax sticks to replenish it and a produce bag. I have a few bags like this, I love them.

It took me a while to buy these beeswax food wraps because I wasnt sure about them and they are not cheap. But my mother in law gave me one of hers to try them (she hated hers and told me not to buy them until I tried them) and I love it. So I went ahead and bought some.

I know, I'm a dork. This is the kind of shit that excites me lol. The two big ones have a sort of button on them that let's you make pouches. Then two medium sized ones. I love these.

So the plastic wrap I barely use because I hate plastic is now gonna be sitting in my drawer unused because I hate plastic garbage :D

What yoo bought .. not why who where when :Happy5:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
honey, can I buy that ??

Of course.

There are considerations. For instance, where to store it.

We only have a 2 car garage, and can only fit 2 cars on our driveway.

I have a 4-post lift, so we can really fit 3 cars in our garage, but one spot is always used for other stuff, including a large work bench. This winter the only vehicles we had in the garage were my Z28 and my Street Triple R, and the garage was still packed.

So we have to ensure we have room for our travel trailer, my Camaro Z28, our Jeep Grand Cherokee, my Triumph Street Triple R, my work bench, the lawn mower, the snow thrower, all our camping gear, etc. etc.

A utility trailer would probably have to be stored outside somewhere.

Not all of us have 14 car driveways like Joo Dog.

Marriage is a partnership and decisions are made together.

Just like when I saw a guitar amp that I considered buying a few days ago. I ran it by my wife and she helped provide some perspective: "Do I really need a 6th guitar amp? Would I be willing to sell one of my existing amps to make room for a new one?" I have a habit of accumulating stuff and we do have a limited amount of room, so my wife helps to keep my buying in check.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A brand new Electrolux washing machine with all the options, installation and removal, a 5 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year factory warranty, plus free delivery... All for $1400.

Sadly, it is currently located in NY so it will take 2-3 weeks to get it to us.

The Samsung washing machine we currently have broke for the second time in two months so we just are junking it. I wasn't impressed that most of the internal parts are plastic where as Electrolux supposedly still uses more durable metal internal parts. Plus they got named the most reliable, longest lasting, most efficient washing machine.

Last edited: