What's the last thing you purchased?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got a bunch of fans, grabbed a couple of air purifiers recently so this is a companion piece to those and some more shelves to continue with cleaning.. also grabbed a Heineken king can(road beer) , Cheeze Whiz (great price) and some dill pickle Philadelphia cream cheese again (good price)

Here my luggage...

Found a spot to accentuate the theme of my trek..

MESPQ4M_o.jpg
MESPQ4N_o.jpg

Song is 100% relevant

Marvin

Factory Bastard
except for one bite of it i got a foot long tuna sub and it didn't cost a thing. it literally was on a picnic table. walked right by it and thought fucking why not? just cut off the bitten part. free is good. had basically all the fixins. delicious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...an Original Drawing of Alice in Wonderland by a renowned Disney Artist & Animator Ron Dias addressed to the voice actress who played her, Kathryn Beaumont:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dias was the background artist for the Animation Feature "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

52162393_1.jpg

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I came home from work yesterday and I was exhausted. I got a second wind and a wild hair up my ass to go to the record store.

<Scooter, you're drunk. Yeah, you're right, I've had a few too many>

I declined myself but took a little time and decided that Yeah, I can be sober enough to do this. Put in for a ride on the short bus. (local transit. pick you up and drop you off wherever. $2 a ride)

I went there for a purpose and I saw what I was looking for but the prices were outrageous. I looked around a bit because that's what you have to do when you walk in there. Something found me, something old but a reissue. New. (unplayed) I also bought a 'new' concert album and two used records. $95. That's under $20 per record, so I'm not going to kick my ass for spending almost $100 in one shot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I came home from work yesterday and I was exhausted. I got a second wind and a wild hair up my ass to go to the record store.

<Scooter, you're drunk. Yeah, you're right, I've had a few too many>

I declined myself but took a little time and decided that Yeah, I can be sober enough to do this. Put in for a ride on the short bus. (local transit. pick you up and drop you off wherever. $2 a ride)

I went there for a purpose and I saw what I was looking for but the prices were outrageous. I looked around a bit because that's what you have to do when you walk in there. Something found me, something old but a reissue. New. (unplayed) I also bought a 'new' concert album and two used records. $95. That's under $20 per record, so I'm not going to kick my ass for spending almost $100 in one shot.

We work to live. You lived and bought something you enjoyed. That's terrific.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Reloaded my beverages , regular and alcoholic..

24 James Ready ICE 6.0
24 Pabst Groovy Lemon Ice Tea
12 Dole Pineapple Mango juice
12 Dole Strawberry Kiwi
1L Mango juice
1L Coconut Pineapple juice
1L Orange Juice Breakfast juice

Also grabbed a bag of Schneiders Smokey sausages
12" Hot Dog Buns
Loaf of Brioche artisan bread