What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Four rolls of Lizard Skins Bat Grip.

lizard-skins-durasoft-polymer-bat-grip.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You said you only had $3,000

Oh, you meant the spending money that I have laying around my house?

No, I am not buying gold coins with that, you idiot!! My coin collection is big enough. It is not a hobby that I am actively involved in.

Even in I wanted to buy gold coins, why would I use my walk-around money?

I will be investing the $31,000 cash from recent dividends that I have in my trading account. It seems like it is every few weeks I have a build up of cash and I have to figure out what new stock I want to buy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, you meant the spending money that I have laying around my house?

No, I am not buying gold coins with that, you idiot!! My coin collection is big enough. It is not a hobby that I am actively involved in.

Even in I wanted to buy gold coins, why would I use my walk-around money?

I will be investing the $31,000 cash from recent dividends that I have in my trading account. It seems like it is every few weeks I have a build up of cash and I have to figure out what new stock I want to buy.

I'd show you what $30,000 worth of pure gold looks like, but clearly you can't afford it @The Prowler

Evidently you're much too poor to afford a purchase like that.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not at all. He would stop by my home to visit after the divorce. It was his son he stopped talking to for a long time.

Wow.

It sounds like you are proud of driving a wedge between a father and his son.

You are such a disgusting pig.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I bought a round of drinks for everyone at the pub before I left for home....just before the Leafs game...wished the Leafs good luck and left.

$240 for the drinks. I only tipped 15% because that was some easy work for the waitress.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow.

It sounds like you are proud of driving a wedge between a father and his son.

You are such a disgusting pig.

I didn't drive a wedge. My ex-husband's problems with his father weren't about our divorce. It just didn't help.

How is it my fault that he disappointed his father in more ways than I will share?

It's not. As usual you are pulling shit out of your ass and smearing all over your virtual padded wall.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I didn't drive a wedge. My ex-husband's problems with his father weren't about our divorce. It just didn't help.

How is it my fault that he disappointed his father in more ways than I will share?

It's not. As usual you are pulling shit out of your ass and smearing all over your virtual padded wall.

Quit talking about yourself and all the loser men who regret ever meeting you.