What's the most impressive thing you've done?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I'm still working it out, but I saved a deer stuck in barbed wire when I was on a first date. She liked that, but we still didn't have sex.

What's the most impressive thing you've done?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dunno...

Had to rescue myself after getting a hand crushed in a small crawl space by crawling backwards on elbows after lifting off the 400-500 pounds, then had to treat myself as coworkers panicked.

Or maybe the time I passed a PWC corporate audit by panel after my boss and the top guy mistook the meeting room and didn't turn up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some people think its impressive that I quite heroin.....but to me that just feels like getting a gold star for wiping my own ass and managing to not drool on myself.

Like Sea....my kids are pretty awesome despite their wackjob mother :D

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Dunno...

Had to rescue myself after getting a hand crushed in a small crawl space by crawling backwards on elbows after lifting off the 400-500 pounds, then had to treat myself as coworkers panicked.

Or maybe the time I passed a PWC corporate audit by panel after my boss and the top guy mistook the meeting room and didn't turn up.
That happened to an old buddy of mine, he was rebuilding his house all by himself and was jacking it up off the foundation....and the jack slipped, he was pinned for hours all alone....before finally pulling himself free...I lost track of him, but i was pretty sure he had ptsd from that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dunno...

That happened to an old buddy of mine, he was rebuilding his house all by himself and was jacking it up off the foundation....and the jack slipped, he was pinned for hours all alone....before finally pulling himself free...I lost track of him, but i was pretty sure he had ptsd from that.

It was under a large hydroelectric turbine for me... a guy untied scaffolding, attempted to advance it to the next section, it got jammed, then it free-fell as I was emerging near the lower cores...