What's your Current Fav TV shows?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw the pilot episode for the latest TWD spinoff, "The Walking Dead: the World Beyond", and it was just about unwatchable. Pretty much a soap opera with no zombies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lupin (2021): a new crime series on Netflix, that’s about thievery, con artististry and doing so being the perfect gentleman. Great viewing 7/10.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you haven’t seen this Australian series yet, it’s bloody awesome. The hitman/father character Ray is funny as fuck. New season starting tomorrow... 8.5/10

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Naked and Afraid (because Americans are hilarious), Walking Dead, Sarah Republic, Into the Night, See, Chapelwaite....those are the ones currently playing in season which I tune into....

I have dozens more in different seasons...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Television is a bore to me. I watch movies on Netflix now and then

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm almost done with those shows.... mathematically improbable LGBTQ level shit.

I hate attempts to social engineer through works of fiction.
they usually wait a few episodes until they know they got their hooks into the target audience, kids included, then boom - half the cast become darkies, lesbos and butt pirates

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw the pilot episode for the latest TWD spinoff, "The Walking Dead: the World Beyond", and it was just about unwatchable. Pretty much a soap opera with no zombies.

Agreed, I started skipping after 5 minutes. How would a university and campus survive the apocolypse? Retarded concept.
Just started season 7 of Fear the walking dead, it has improved a fair bit.