What's your current mood?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Giddy. Biden just told black voters that unless they vote for him, they "ain't black." He couldn't have torpedoed his campaign and his party any harder if he'd tried, which means Trump 2020 is a lock.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sad. My partner of 10 years decided for some inexplicable reason that she didnt want to live with me anymore so today I am moving out.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sad. My partner of 10 years decided for some inexplicable reason that she didnt want to live with me anymore so today I am moving out.
Blame it on all the coronavirus BS - - - - - -
Kind of making everybody a little nut's !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is! My gf of 7 years leaving me too within the next few weeks. She wants babies, I dont want any more babies lol. Because of Corona lockdown she been at her home for over 2 months and not working, and I only pick her up on the weekends, which was what we agreed to do when this shit started. She sees all her friends having babies, now she wants some. I dont blame her, but damn.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Blazor. It’s your life. Live it as you choose. The best part of living.

At the moment I’m endorphin stoned as fuck. 89 and humid as hell. Peddled hard for 10 miles. I’m soaked and feeling very fine.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Bored with a chance of apprehensive. Our county is on Tornado Watch. Or Tornado Warning, I forget which is the less serious one, but it's the less serious one. No funnels seen, but weather conditions are favorable to them forming.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry Blazor. It’s your life. Live it as you choose. The best part of living.

At the moment I’m endorphin stoned as fuck. 89 and humid as hell. Peddled hard for 10 miles. I’m soaked and feeling very fine.

Right on, I was single when my wife died, Im sure I'll be fine lol.

Ugh, I cant stand humidity.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's going to be in the 100's here(central calif) for the next few days and not looking forward to it !
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks without smoking so not to wise to be around me - - - - - -

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, this has been in the works for a couple years now. Steady decline in love/attention I thought we were just getting older and that's just what older folks did. Apparently I was mistaken.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, this has been in the works for a couple years now. Steady decline in love/attention I thought we were just getting older and that's just what older folks did. Apparently I was mistaken.

I saw this today and it reminded me of you lol. Looked a tiny bit like you, plus I knew you were crafty with leather and such lol.

daily_picdump_3440_640_high_73.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Feeling just... meh. This computer I'm saddled with now is an ancient, underpowered piece of fucking shit. Upgraded the RAM in it from a paltry 4Gb to 16, and it barely helped because the AMD E1-1200 APU bottlenecks the fucker like you would not believe. It might perform better with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10; problem is that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7, so if I were to download and install that OS, I couldn't buy a license for it. I miss my iMac. :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
woohoo they lifted the fire ban and now we can have campfires again.

But the fucking campgrounds are still closed until sometime in June.

Fucking coronavirus bullshit. :EvilOne:

I feel your struggle!!!

If you were younger, I'd say strap a pack to your back and head off into the mountains lol. Thats what I normally do. I cant get my gf to do that either though, she has asthma. So its normally a campground, which are closed like you say. She wont be around much longer, so I suspect a lot of mountain backpacking in my near future hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Feeling just... meh. This computer I'm saddled with now is an ancient, underpowered piece of fucking shit. Upgraded the RAM in it from a paltry 4Gb to 16, and it barely helped because the AMD E1-1200 APU bottlenecks the fucker like you would not believe. It might perform better with Windows 7 instead of Windows 10; problem is that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7, so if I were to download and install that OS, I couldn't buy a license for it. I miss my iMac. :(

Im still on XP! hahaha

Shit still works great for me. Problem is the new HTML5 platform that has taken over on websites, and lots of ads and videos on the side, all bottlenecking. And I SWEAR my internet is much slower since Comcast made me take their box instead of using my own. And this was when I was only getting 7mb back in the day. Suppose to be 50 now, but I aint seeing it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
we go off trail and make our own rules. designated spots r packed and full of city trash crowds

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
we go off trail and make our own rules. designated spots r packed and full of city trash crowds

Hell yeah!!! Thats the way to be! And when ya get drunk and start howling at the moon no one cares hahaha.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1st world problems :Grin3: