When cheese became more important than public services...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
These forum spaces, where the anonymous vent their dissatisfaction and angst, have not tended to be where you find empathetic individuals.

Most of the people that post on these forums are mired in some measure of despair, definitely in their actions - apathetic. In their attitudes towards fellow countrymen, or in humanity in general they are scornful, distrustful and hateful.

They have been co-opted by the powerful and convinced, quite easily, that their problems are other people that are poor like them.

As for the racial component, it's refreshing to see a white male acknowledge that simple truth. They will absolutely cut of their noses to spite their face. Better to be fucked, than to see the human a little different from me get assistance we both desperately need.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Both halves of the duopoly struggling to maintain their stranglehold on 'Murican governance are cults.

Both. Of. Them.

It sucks that shit had to get this bad for some people to see it but 'Muricans love being lied to; what can ya say?

If you're a supporter IN ANY WAY of a political party that has constantly lied to and manipulated its entire constituency not to mention every fucking body else and when you find out you don't immediately renounce them... you're in a cult. Period.

As long as there are no consequences for that kind of perfidy the guilty party will only become worse and worse.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

I have the same amount of voice everyone else does.
I am but one of many.

Instead of asking me, one small voice, why I haven't fixed this shit already why don't you ever ask all the other voices why they insist on only using them to parrot the noises spoon-fed to them by the establishment?

Why is it never incumbent on *them* to do better?

Because it absolutely is and always has been.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have the same amount of voice everyone else does.
I am but one of many.

Instead of asking me, one small voice, why I haven't fixed this shit already why don't you ever ask all the other voices why they insist on only using them to parrot the noises spoon-fed to them by the establishment?

Why is it never incumbent on *them* to do better?

Because it absolutely is and always has been.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dam it Gary...you better get one of those "I voted" stickers and stick it on your head and post that photo here so this endless argument you two are having can be settled.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
The difference between me and Blandy is that if we were shown to separate booths containing two buttons, a red button and a blue button, and were told the red button instantly incinerates everything on the planet while the blue button also incinerates everything on the planet although it'll have a ten second delay ...and we *have* to push one of the buttons... Blandy would push the blue button because hey, at least he bought an extra ten seconds eh? I would tell them to go fuck themselves and start looking for a way to dismantle/destroy the buttons but never ever actually push one of the stupid things.

Enjoy that extra ten seconds, my friend.
I hope they'll be worth it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Dam it Gary...you better get one of those "I voted" stickers and stick it on your head and post that photo here so this endless argument you two are having can be settled.

I never put them on something so I do have quite a collection of them now. I keep them as a reminder that we'll never vote our way out of this dystopian nightmare by only choosing red dystopia or blue dystopia.

That's a distinction without a difference.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The difference between me and Blandy is that if we were shown to separate booths containing two buttons, a red button and a blue button, and were told the red button instantly incinerates everything on the planet while the blue button also incinerates everything on the planet although it'll have a ten second delay ...and we *have* to push one of the buttons... Blandy would push the blue button because hey, at least he bought an extra ten seconds eh? I would tell them to go fuck themselves and start looking for a way to dismantle/destroy the buttons but never ever actually push one of the stupid things.

Enjoy that extra ten seconds, my friend.
I hope they'll be worth it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You only need to vote if you are in a swing state...every other state is considered locked in for red or blue. Only a few states and the people in those states decide elections now.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I never put them on something so I do have quite a collection of them now. I keep them as a reminder that we'll never vote our way out of this dystopian nightmare by only choosing red dystopia or blue dystopia.

That's a distinction without a difference.
I've been looking at yellow dystopia recently, very intriguing!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
You only need to vote if you are in a swing state...every other state is considered locked in for red or blue. Only a few states and the people in those states decide elections now.

You only need to vote if you want to register your opinion.
If you don't have an opinion, or don't believe your opinion matters, then you probably shouldn't bother.

The last thing 'Murica needs is more people casting ballots just for the fuck of it.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You only need to vote if you want to register your opinion.
If you don't have an opinion, or don't believe your opinion matters, then you probably shouldn't bother.

The last thing 'Murica needs is more people casting ballots just for the fuck of it.
What does your post mean to you?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blah blah blah...stop shitting up the place with these deleted vocaroos and idiotic ramblings. Go touch some sheep or get a private discord room and lick each others ears in there.