When did we people in the West become such fragile creatures?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is the simple act of disagreeing with someone a sign of an enemy?

On a daily basis I disagree with my partner in life with some political stance or another and vice-versa. We are the furthest thing from enemies.

We can literally be going back and forth on any political topic and then one or the other can ask a mundane question and move on.

It's not the end of the world if someone disagrees with you. I'm Gen X and he's boomer. I just can't relate to this new culture of fragility, slapping people around, rioting, etc.

Jesus Christ.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

On a daily basis I disagree with my partner in life with some political stance or another and vice-versa. We are the furthest thing from enemies.

We can literally be going back and forth on any political topic and then one or the other can ask a mundane question and move on.

It's not the end of the world if someone disagrees with you. I'm Gen X and he's boomer. I just can't relate to this new culture of fragility, slapping people around, rioting, etc.

Jesus Christ.
I can tell you why. When one side believes teaching kids in school that being a trannie is ok and the other side doesnt, compromise is impossible. I'd sooner mass murder people than accept that shit. Pretty simple, really.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ.
I can tell you why. When one side believes teaching kids in school that being a trannie is ok and the other side doesnt, compromise is impossible. I'd sooner mass murder people than accept that shit. Pretty simple, really.
This would be a good day to start civil warring, you might want to shoot something, like maybe a mail drop box ftw!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.
This would be a good day to start civil warring, you might want to shoot something, like maybe a mail drop box ftw!
Make sure you wear a pink safety vest with "I SUK CAWK" on it.