When did we people in the West become such fragile creatures?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not all Americans are "anti-Nazi" you ridiculous heifer...

People have all kinds of political views in the US, from neo-Nazism right down to Communism and everything inbetween.

Stop pretending that you're some kind of authority on the matter.
We need some colour here at Bastard Factory…no more WHITE POWDER. It’s simply bad for business.

A lot of the color around here runs white on the inside...fuck.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was actually talking about modern times....

America has more neo-Nazi groups than any other country.

Even in modern times most Americans reject Neo-Nazism.

I never claimed otherwise. The main reason Whites oppose Nationalism however, is because they've been programmed to.

It's undeniable though that the US does still have a lot of White Nationalists, depsite the relentless propaganda.

I suppose there are a lot of keyboard warriors. Meh-

I'm not talking about online ffs.

I remember reading about there being a lot of Aryan Brotherhood activity in your home state, Orange County I think it was.

They don't do anything so who cares?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

People have all kinds of political views in the US, from neo-Nazism right down to Communism and everything inbetween.

We need some colour here at Bastard Factory…no more WHITE POWDER. It’s simply bad for business.

We have the opposite here in Australia. We call them “plenty white fella black”…people that are completely white but identify as aborigine to claim benefits.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And that's a bad thing why exactly?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I never claimed otherwise. The main reason Whites oppose Nationalism however, is because they've been programmed to.

It's undeniable though that the US does still have a lot of White Nationalists, depsite the relentless propaganda.

I remember reading about there being a lot of Aryan Brotherhood activity in your home state, Orange County I think it was.

Just reminding you that your "99% of Americans are anti-Nazi" claim is bs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We need some colour here at Bastard Factory…

Get your wife to join then, LOL.
My wife hates this place. But she’s Greek/Australian with a great tan. BLACKISH POWDER! Lol

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Well, we have a lot of uneducated, maladjusted types like that, yes.

:ThumbsUp1::LOL3:
You know, Rockwell was so beloved by Americans he was shot to death.

Right?! lol

Every once in a while, someone gets it right.
...and that was the guy who loved him best. Imagine what the rest of Americans wanted to do to him.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because they're not white and they put down their own to favor people that don't respect them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We need some colour here at Bastard Factory…

Get your wife to join then, LOL.
My wife hates this place. But she’s Greek/Australian with a great tan. BLACKISH POWDER! Lol

I get a nice golden tan in summer, whites look good with a tan aslong as it isn't too dark.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Well, if you count trumputinists, perhaps not, but weren't we speaking of Americans?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We have the opposite here in Australia. We call them “plenty white fella black”…people that are completely white but identify as aborigine to claim benefits.

That is different. Well, there was one girl who lied about herself to win a Rhodes Scholarship. I think whites that can't compete with other whites and Asians are lying about their race now on college applications.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Because they're not white and they put down their own to favor people that don't respect them.

I respect civilised non-whites and it just so happens that being civilised is part and parcel of being white.

What would you prefer? Them to go looting and burn cities down like the urban ferals?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right, it's 94%. I was giving Americans more credit than they deserve. That means 6% of Americans approve of Nazism. What were the chances of you getting a negative response at SG to your racist views?
DERP

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes we do have our own population of developmentally disabled people.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I respect civilised non-whites and it just so happens that being civilised is part and parcel of being white.

What would you prefer? Them to go looting and burn cities down like the urban ferals?

You mean like in washington on January 6th 2021?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have I told you the story of partying with feral white people on the banks of the Mississippi?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Western Civilization? As Ghandi said "I think it would be a good idea".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're right, it's 94%. I was giving Americans more credit than they deserve. That means 6% of Americans approve of Nazism. What were the chances of you getting a negative response at SG to your racist views?
DERP

I'll wager that it's higher than 6%, especially considering the state of the Biden administration...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have I told you the story of partying with feral white people on the banks of the Mississippi?

If it's a homosex navy dayz encounter, I really don't want to know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If it's a homosex navy dayz encounter, I really don't want to know.
Now you're getting Gopnik again, chill dude.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DERP

I'll wager that it's higher than 6%, especially considering the state of the Biden administration...

I'll wager it's not. The stunt on 1-6-2021 was off putting for most Americans.