When did you make your first million?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards

Hello assholes. you maybe wondering what exactly my problem is? I am a big time gamer in the real estate market. I speculate and consolidate my property wins and losses into pure profit. At the moment I'm managing several companies, so I pop in and out of here as time permits. I have a rather large 4 story limestone mansion here in an exclusive part of NYC. I have a loving family and a doting butler and a live in cook named Ms. Nina. My secretary had 4 degrees and could speak 7 languages. Amazing woman.

Anyways, you broke bastard douchebags just keep scratching those tickets with your dirty pennies.

Give me a job, my current one is pissing me off!
You sure you want to work for a homosexual Jew?

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

Hello assholes. you maybe wondering what exactly my problem is? I am a big time gamer in the real estate market. I speculate and consolidate my property wins and losses into pure profit. At the moment I'm managing several companies, so I pop in and out of here as time permits. I have a rather large 4 story limestone mansion here in an exclusive part of NYC. I have a loving family and a doting butler and a live in cook named Ms. Nina. My secretary had 4 degrees and could speak 7 languages. Amazing woman.

Anyways, you broke bastard douchebags just keep scratching those tickets with your dirty pennies.

Is he a Juden?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards

Is he a Juden?
Yes and from what I understand quite the dandy.

I'm laughing, as I read your pity posts I'm lighting a big fat stogie with $300 dollars cash, which I just happened to have in my pocket because it's chump change to me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
So you have a H-3,then why are you sitting in a Dodge Charger in you AVE ? And if you are all that why not a Cuba Cigar ?

Gook.jpg

So you have a H-3,then why are you sitting in a Dodge Charger in you AVE ? And if you are all that why not a Cuba Cigar ?

View attachment 1501

I have many vehicles which I use to travel across the world and to many exotic destinations where most people cannot go, because they are so poor. They have very little in dollars, but I, myself, I have very many dollars. In my vehicles I have stored many bottles of rare, delicious wines. These wines are hundreds of years old and covered in dust and cobwebs, which means that they are the most delicious kind, and that they were grown from grapes which were so succulent and juicy that the poor grape-pickers of France wanted to eat them right then and there. But they were whipped, by my shift-leader vintner, who makes sure that the best grapes in my vineyard go only into the wine. That's right, my great grandfather, who was also rich, owned the vineyard where this wine was made. And it's really strong too, it can get you wasted quickly.

Also, I am sexy for a man. I like to think that if I was a woman, I would be a playboy model. But since I am a man I am like the opposite of all that, the man version.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Hmm when I started catfishing sorry assed niggers online about 8-10 years ago. I know some online not from here would say earlier but 10 years tops from my vague recollections

Top Bottom