When is the last time Lily had sex?

• 365 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 365 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FoulOwl

Factory Bastard
does she even know what sex is? her own father taught her that playing in traffic was safe and orgasm producing. legend has it that same father eat the mother out so much nothing was left but evidence shows Lily was behind it all... thats why she is so fat. her momma is there and she has never fully broken down in Lily's system. Legend has it and will disgust many scat lovers on here she only POOPS once every TREE years. Just a lil turd nothing more and she even eats that.

What a disgusting freak of nature.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
... I walk around with the biggest smile but my hearty is broke like you couldnt imagine .
I always thought you were an eccedentesiast.

Now it's confirmed. :Whaaambulance:

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seems the lipstick wearing freakshow in a dress is wide mad now

lolz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
does she even know what sex is? her own father taught her that playing in traffic was safe and orgasm producing. legend has it that same father eat the mother out so much nothing was left but evidence shows Lily was behind it all... thats why she is so fat. her momma is there and she has never fully broken down in Lily's system. Legend has it and will disgust many scat lovers on here she only POOPS once every TREE years. Just a lil turd nothing more and she even eats that.

What a disgusting freak of nature.
romor has it you take dicck like a CHAMP !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But the real reason she homeschools is because teachers call CPS.

@The Countess here is the first comment that was made about kids.

I responded to THIS by telling her the reason she focuses so much on kids (because they have been using my family for well over a year as some sort of forum ammo) is because Big El Sexy fingers them.

And X isnt mad about them dragging MY family around the forums. He is asshurt over what I said in response.

So I took a shot back and the way they responded kinda tells me that perhaps Alphonso is on a certain kinda list somewhere and I hit too close to home.

Oh well. They shouldnt brushing peoples families if they want their own icky and dysfunctional homes off limits. Hippocritacal fucking pussies.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I responded to THIS by telling her the reason she focuses so much on kids (because they have been using my family for well over a year as some sort of forum ammo) is because Big El Sexy fingers them.

And X isnt mad about them dragging MY family around the forums. He is asshurt over what I said in response.

So I took a shot back and the way they responded kinda tells me that perhaps Alphonso is on a certain kinda list somewhere and I hit too close to home.

Oh well. They shouldnt brushing peoples families if they want their own icky and dysfunctional homes off limits. Hippocritacal fucking pussies.
Honestly, you expend far too much energy on that wasteful dullard.

If you feel inclined to read an X post just open the emoticon set instead. you will find it far more informative.

• Winner

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly, you expend far too much energy on that wasteful dullard.

If you feel inclined to read an X post just open the emoticon set instead. you will find it far more informative.

It just blew my fucking mind that he whined to Flea about something he was totally fine doing himself and cool with the sumo sisters doing.

She called him out for being a dick because well...he is a fucking dick.

And he is trying to tell her I "deserve it" because I bore him and because I "talk about kids" and said to her "arent you against that?"

Like he is such a little slime ball he just tried to get Flea against me telling her that I "talk about kids" so she should agree with him.

As if Flea hasnt seen team fat ass ise nothing BUT my family for over a year straight.

It just cracked me the fuck up that he just tried to pull that victim bullshit and get Flea on bored with his dick head retard actions
claiming I'm the one who talks about kids when I made I made ONE comment....in respond to Turdocks comment about MY kids...after they used my kids in the shout box and the thread.

Just fucking amazing LOL

• Funny
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically he follows you around the board so that you may further bore him

are you noticing the pattern here and why he is so readily accepted into their fold?

• LOL
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove, you do realize that people with common sense are going to see right through that charade of total bullshit right from the word go? It's a standard operating procedure that permeates from their leadership on down and encompasses their entire way of life from the most insignificant to any life altering decisions they may or may not make. Introspection is not a strong suit in that camp. We all know that already.

And those who don't never will because they simply lack the intellectual fortitude and discernment.

So as I've told you many times before. Reasoning with them is out of the question. Just point and laugh at their myriad of deformities, hangups and strange quirks just like I do. It's much more entertaining that way. Trust me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No one’s families should be being used as flame bait on these forums. This forum has gore and scat posted on it. Why the fuck would anyone wanna talk about children here?

VC said something years ago and it stuck with me to this day. You play, you pay. I’ve done way worse back in the day, so imma shut up. But yeah, X is having selected outrage and it’s disappointing to see. At least for me it is.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You’re gonna tell me after all the shit you guys post about her kids and family, that comment has you outraged? Hell, if I was going in on someone’s family like that, I’d be expecting worse.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The HIPPOCrite pig logged off and already the smell is starting to improve

She need to have her ""partner"" write a cease and desist letter to whatever part of her foamy brain is responsible for all that overeating

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What was that fat slob doing on Arbor Day 2019?
April 26th? I checked

like almost every other day of the year there was quite the weeping and gnashing of teeth over things most normal people would find completely irrelevant.

But that's to be expected. No?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re gonna tell me after all the shit you guys post about her kids and family, that comment has you outraged? Hell, if I was going in on someone’s family like that, I’d be expecting worse.
hey I never slag your forum stop it, I happen to think it's funnier than here, you guise have DSM, he's the funniest out there, been fllowing him for years, stop taking things so personal county, I lovve you love your humor love your eyes you intrique me (:
I read it because I can, you make it avail to the publicc LOL btw thank BLAZOR for the new thread (:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

SpazX

"yuk yuk man muck tastes guud"

followed up by at least two emojis just to meet the minimum requirements of a shitpost that shouldn't immediately be tossed in a dumpster

how did I do?

No One

Factory Bastard
The HIPPOCrite pig logged off and already the smell is starting to improve

She need to have her ""partner"" write a cease and desist letter to whatever part of her foamy brain is responsible for all that overeating
Waiting for my sooopeena from tPoTF....

Must be lost in teh mail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove admits to saying Murdock's fiance fingers kids

Yeah that's damn right.

I said it after she said I homeschool my kids because schools call CPS.

Then both of you had a fucking shit fit about "boundaries" because YOU can trash peoples families and call them child abusers but when it's done to you and Turdock suddenly boundaries matter.

Shove it up your asses and have Alphonso the felon pack it with his fingers. Weak ass hippocrites. Both if you support the party of pedos and transing children. Probably a personal reason for that and that's why you obsess with other peoples kids.