When was the last time Biden did an interview?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Biden is not an attention whore. He does not sit up all night watching cable news waiting to see his photo ops, and his best words.
Your precious president nigger always talked shit on biden. PWN3D!
Biden was Obama's VP, they were Bud's. I think you've snorted enough airplane glue for the night.
BWAAAAHAHAHA! President nigger picked biden cause he wanted some white brain dead idiot to make him look better.

He picked him because of his political power in the Senate. You are an embarrassment to the human race. You crawled out of the sewage decades ago and you take your stench everywhere you go.
Spare me the bullshit. president nigger was 100% embarrassed by alzheimer joe.

It would be great to be able to flush you.
It would be great to read about you being found in the dumpster at your local Taco Bell.

What's sad is that you borrowed the lame Taco Bell flame from another of your retarded gang, Aryan.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean, not even an interview that makes people laugh, because TRUMP is fukkin hilarious here and we know Biden can't do that, just a regular interview where he answers questions and such.

lol, very good video.

I know just the place where I'm going to drop this video at.....lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe Biden is not an attention whore. He does not sit up all night watching cable news waiting to see his photo ops, and his best words.
Biden was Obama's VP, they were Bud's. I think you've snorted enough airplane glue for the night.
BWAAAAHAHAHA! President nigger picked biden cause he wanted some white brain dead idiot to make him look better.

He picked him because of his political power in the Senate. You are an embarrassment to the human race. You crawled out of the sewage decades ago and you take your stench everywhere you go.

It would be great to be able to flush you.
It would be great to read about you being found in the dumpster at your local Taco Bell.

What's sad is that you borrowed the lame Taco Bell flame from another of your retarded gang, Aryan.
It can be a Del Taco if you prefer, tramp.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i don't know what's worse: Not giving interviews because you know you are incapable and your team are keeping you from showing it, or giving interviews even though you never should because you are mentally challenged in every way.
biden is a brain dead fucktard and you cunts will be remembered for turning America into a banana republic by installing a potato into office. YUO did thjis, you filthy shitstain propaganda teacher!!!
And fraudulently at that. Cheaters never win! And Kamala Karma is a biatch...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Link to the Andy Ngo Meme proving this, stat!

They hate that there was a "nigger" in the WHITE House.

Correction, Osama Bin Laden said, "house nigger."

Are you having trouble with your capitol building being painted white and called The White House? Maybe paint it grey because most people inside it are grey haired (or their roots are at least) The Grey House.... change the title of President to Grand Wizard.

Grand Wizard Biden in The Grey House... oh wait, Biden has white hair... that won't work!! drats!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Are you having trouble with your capitol building being painted white and called The White House? Maybe paint it grey because most people inside it are grey haired (or their roots are at least) The Grey House.... change the title of President to Grand Wizard.

Grand Wizard Biden in The Grey House... oh wait, Biden has white hair... that won't work!! drats!!!

Triggered much?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?
To the Del Taco dumpster, gutter rape whore!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

The thing that's funny is that you think you're shocking and aweing me. It's just precious. Gay, but precious.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did he tell you that as you lay your head on his chest while playing with your hair, faggot?

Kinda sounds like you're a real insider on that one... or should I say, insideee

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

The thing that's funny is that you think you're shocking and aweing me. It's just precious. Gay, but precious.
I'm sorry. Meant to say nigger rape whore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

Yeah, that's so shocking. Amazing that in your 25 year history of being loktarded that it's your legacy. I wonder why the Chinese are winning.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

I tried a new barber the other day, she charges more than I am used to, but I gotta tell you that after haircut scalp massage with Tea Tree Oil was AMAZEBALLS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

Yeah, that's so shocking. Amazing that in your 25 year history of being loktarded that it's your legacy. I wonder why the Chinese are winning.
Yes, you should eat a bag of dicks too, gutter whore.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

I tried a new barber the other day, she charges more than I am used to, but I gotta tell you that after haircut scalp massage with Tea Tree Oil was AMAZEBALLS!
How much did you have to pay to get your anus massaged, faggit? They charge you a hazard disposal fee?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

Is that what they are calling getting a teabagging these days?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Triggered much?

Yes, you should eat a bag of dicks too, gutter whore.

giphy.gif