When was the last time Biden did an interview?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i don't know what's worse: Not giving interviews because you know you are incapable and your team are keeping you from showing it, or giving interviews even though you never should because you are mentally challenged in every way.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i don't know what's worse: Not giving interviews because you know you are incapable and your team are keeping you from showing it, or giving interviews even though you never should because you are mentally challenged in every way.
biden is a brain dead fucktard and you cunts will be remembered for turning America into a banana republic by installing a potato into office. YUO did thjis, you filthy shitstain propaganda teacher!!!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Biden is not an attention whore. He does not sit up all night watching cable news waiting to see his photo ops, and his best words.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean, not even an interview that makes people laugh, because TRUMP is fukkin hilarious here and we know Biden can't do that, just a regular interview where he answers questions and such.

A free man NOT owned by corporate elites who can say TRUE things that we all know is happening and just speak freely.

They HATE him. But they cant point out ONE true authentic thing to justify the hatred.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe Biden is not an attention whore. He does not sit up all night watching cable news waiting to see his photo ops, and his best words.

No he is a corporate owned sociopath who has to blather a script and when he speaks freely, he threatens us with nukes and tells us we have to take a medical intervention or suffer consequences.

And YOU are so insanely partisan that your ability to communicate with your own countrymen is completely disabled. All you have towards us is ill will and contempt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your precious president nigger always talked shit on biden. PWN3D!

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"~ Barack Obama.

If these assholes ever actually listened to their elected officials and paid attention? I bet they wouldnt support them at all. They rely entirely on propagandists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden didn't even do a live speech for the 9-11 memorial despite being there. His handlers knew he would fuck it up so they video taped one ahead of time e so they could edit it. I wonder how many tapes it took so they could splice a single gaff free run together?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"~ Barack Obama.

If these assholes ever actually listened to their elected officials and paid attention? I bet they wouldnt support them at all. They rely entirely on propagandists.
We've seen it countless times. They have some half assed reply to anything new until they're told what to say. Its kinda funny, really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just think how bad Trump was that Americans turned to Biden. You don't think about that ever. Always blame first. The response of the "mature".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden was Obama's VP, they were Bud's. I think you've snorted enough airplane glue for the night.

Clearly, Obama talked to Loktard about Biden behind Biden's back. Sshhh, listen for interesting tidbits.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Biden was Obama's VP, they were Bud's. I think you've snorted enough airplane glue for the night.

Clearly, Obama talked to Loktard about Biden behind Biden's back. Sshhh, listen for interesting tidbits.
So essentially Lokcoq is an Obama puppet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They're going to bring Joe down, man.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because we happen to agree with one thing Obama said that was actually true? That Biden really fucks shit up?

Okay lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAAHAHAHA! President nigger picked biden cause he wanted some white brain dead idiot to make him look better. It aint like biden ACTUALLY won the 2020 election!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Clearly, president nigger doesnt think jack shit about biden because he didnt support him. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BWAAAAHAHAHA! President nigger picked biden cause he wanted some white brain dead idiot to make him look better.

He picked him because of his political power in the Senate. You are an embarrassment to the human race. You crawled out of the sewage decades ago and you take your stench everywhere you go.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAAHAHAHA! President nigger picked biden cause he wanted some white brain dead idiot to make him look better.

He picked him because of his political power in the Senate. You are an embarrassment to the human race. You crawled out of the sewage decades ago and you take your stench everywhere you go.
Spare me the bullshit. president nigger was 100% embarrassed by alzheimer joe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It would be great to be able to flush you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is still hilarious. For the slow....its mocking left wing race pimping.

Hey didn't Biden compliment Obama on being like....the first ....you know what here is the quote

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."~ Jim crow Joe Biden.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is still hilarious. For the slow....its mocking left wing race pimping.

Hey didn't Biden compliment Obama on being like....the first ....you know what here is the quote

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."~ Jim crow Joe Biden.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

Link to the Andy Ngo Meme proving this, stat!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YITygz6.jpeg

They hate that there was a "nigger" in the WHITE House.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It would be great to be able to flush you.
It would be great to read about you being found in the dumpster at your local Taco Bell.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YITygz6.jpeg

They hate that there was a "nigger" in the WHITE House.
There's a nigger in the white house now. I hate it.