Where did Kissymeats Tatum go?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Riley baby...where is yoo? You know it’s all about shits and giggles...
Kissy meATs!
:Grin3:

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tater is your problem, that's what I'm sayin'.
How is (s)he my problem? I don't have a problem with her, I just fantasize she is a hot evil

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Tatum Riley , where u at :ROFL3:
Is that you flea?

Yes sir.
Cool, how you doing Mrs? Have you left your board ?

I sure did. Too much drama.

I like it here better
Yeah you did seem a bit stressed out last time I was there, poofer threatening to report you to your hosts for being a racist site or something if I remember right? It wasn't true but things were getting 100% political post wise eh

Poofer is cool. The political crap was too much. That board is someone else’s problem now. If you can get it to load.
Is Oak at the helm? lol

Oak left too.

I was reading a thread or 2 over there. Is Dovey sharing a house trailer with Stubby? She said she’ll be with him online or in person. What awesome people.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Tater is your problem, that's what I'm sayin'.
How is (s)he my problem? I don't have a problem with her, I just fantasize she is a hot evil

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Tatum Riley , where u at :ROFL3:
Is that you flea?

Yes sir.
Cool, how you doing Mrs? Have you left your board ?

I sure did. Too much drama.

I like it here better
Yeah you did seem a bit stressed out last time I was there, poofer threatening to report you to your hosts for being a racist site or something if I remember right? It wasn't true but things were getting 100% political post wise eh

Poofer is cool. The political crap was too much. That board is someone else’s problem now. If you can get it to load.
Is Oak at the helm? lol

Oak left too.

I was reading a thread or 2 over there. Is Dovey sharing a house trailer with Stubby? She said she’ll be with him online or in person. What awesome people.

No.