Where did Kissymeats Tatum go?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
She’s big mad, the spoiled sport
Babe she can dish it out but can't take it.
Typical of the selfish stand for nothings.
After Kissy Meats runs its course I may just put the bitch on ignore permanently. I came here to retire and enjoy the fruits of my labors in relative peace. That flaming shit is done for me now. They should just spark it up amongst themselves and deal.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
After Kissy Meats runs its course I may just put the bitch on ignore permanently. I came here to retire and enjoy the fruits of my labors in relative peace. That flaming shit is done for me now. They should just spark it up amongst themselves and deal.
No.... You are not going to ignore @Tatum Riley! I will not allow it

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Bro, you know not. Kissy Meats can be a huge backstabbing pain in the ass. Possibly two or more posters. She's your problem soon. When I make a final decision it's final. These Flamer Fools know this. I'll black them out like a moonless clowdy night. Believe it.

Q

Banned
Bro, you know not. Kissy Meats can be a huge backstabbing pain in the ass. Possibly two or more posters. She's your problem soon. When I make a final decision it's final. These Flamer Fools know this. I'll black them out like a moonless clowdy night. Believe it.
I believe nothing and I know you will not block her. And if so.... why would it be my problem?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I believe nothing and I know you will not block her. And if so.... why would it be my problem?
Like I said, you know not.
I blacked out five posters once, they all melted down, one got perma-banned, the others stopped under the same threat. I did nothing but laugh. It is written.

Q

Banned
I blacked out five posters once, they all melted down, one got perma-banned, the others stopped under the same threat. I did nothing but laugh. It is written.
You will not hurt me :D

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You will not hurt me :D
?
Nah, what for?
Like stepping on a kitten, bro.

Q

Banned
Tater is your problem, that's what I'm sayin'.
How is (s)he my problem? I don't have a problem with her, I just fantasize she is a hot evil

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Bro. You deal with her from now on. When she posts at me, you answer. It will be for the best. You will be my spokesperson from now on, deal?
I think we can make a deal, but there will be a cost for you.... Please start with an opening bid...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How is (s)he my problem? I don't have a problem with her, I just fantasize she is a hot evil

@Tatum Riley , where u at :ROFL3:
Is that you flea?

Yes sir.
Cool, how you doing Mrs? Have you left your board ?

I sure did. Too much drama.

I like it here better

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that you flea?

Yes sir.

I like it here better
Yeah you did seem a bit stressed out last time I was there, poofer threatening to report you to your hosts for being a racist site or something if I remember right? It wasn't true but things were getting 100% political post wise eh

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Is that you flea?

Yes sir.

I like it here better
Yeah you did seem a bit stressed out last time I was there, poofer threatening to report you to your hosts for being a racist site or something if I remember right? It wasn't true but things were getting 100% political post wise eh

Poofer is cool. The political crap was too much. That board is someone else’s problem now. If you can get it to load.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that you flea?

Yes sir.

I like it here better

Poofer is cool. The political crap was too much. That board is someone else’s problem now. If you can get it to load.
Is Oak at the helm? lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Is that you flea?

Yes sir.

I like it here better

Is Oak at the helm? lol

Oak left too.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that you flea?

Yes sir.

I like it here better

Is Oak at the helm? lol

Oak left too.
Get her on here if you got her contact?