Where my Pure Bloods at?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is worth noting that Fauci and company started lying and surprising the lab leak idea three months before COVID came to the US when it was still just found in communist China.

That implies they knew the lab leak had occurred and were actively covering it up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The problems with the vaccines are much worse than previously advertised. Hopefully, these findings in the UK are just an anomaly but no one was looking prior to this for some odd reason.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The problems with the vaccines are much worse than previously advertised. Hopefully, these findings in the UK are just an anomaly but no one was looking prior to this for some odd reason.

I cant watch it right now, but it looks like its about how it can cross the blood brain barrier? I knew it was accumulating in other organs, including sex organs.... hence folks becoming sterile or having irregular periods and such. Also I know morticians are also finding clots in the veins, that have to be cleared out first before they can embalm. Looks like worms being pulled out.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
7b81afb2055ce91e.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One of my surfing mates has had major heart issues following the vaccines that he had to have for surfing in Indo. Never had issues before and then BAM…right after the injection!

Damn that sucks bro.

I liked how that one athlete, refused the jab to play, then came back and DOMINATED, while lil Bill Gates watched with sadness hahahahaha.

Lots of folks that took the Serum of Satan got fucked up. My boss is FUCKED up. So glad I refused when the whole company went to get the jab. "Come with us, its free!". Momma taught me NOTHING is ever free!!!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Think it was that tennis dude. Let me scour my memes lol.
If you're speaking of Novak Djokovic, he's been one of the best tennis players in the world since before Covid. (i think ... because otherwise, i wouldn't recognize his name) The only thing about him not being jabbed is that he was denied playing in Australia and current tournaments here.

Put your memes away. Memes suck cock.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you're speaking of Novak Djokovic, he's been one of the best tennis players in the world since before Covid. (i think ... because otherwise, i wouldn't recognize his name) The only thing about him not being jabbed is that he was denied playing in Australia and current tournaments here.

Put your memes away. Memes suck cock.

It was a good meme though lol, couldnt find it anyway. Had Novak full on champion, and Gates with da sadz lolol.

That was my point though, he refused the jab, and couldnt play. Then came back unjabbed still, while others are dropping like flies, and won. I love it lol.