Where my Pure Bloods at?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud I have to find the right dentists too, or at least those that can handle me. I look at my x-rays, since I’ve paid for them, and tell them how it’s going to proceed.

At an early age (12 years old) I was told that I needed braces… I told them bullshit. Later I was told that I needed my wisdom teeth removed before they appeared…I told them, bullshit.
Today I have perfectly straight teeth and three of my wisdom teeth. One tooth had a flap of gum that would trap food behind it and created an ulcer, so it was subsequently removed.

I have studied anatomy my entire life, and I won’t have some haphazard graduate telling me where it’s at.

Knowledge is power!

PS: always floss regularly and steer away from acidity. An alkaline world is best.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you O+ blood type as well. Us O+’s aren’t very susceptible to most viral and bacterial pathogens. I’m coming off as a bit of a stuck record, I’m it’s important to let people know that we don’t need vaccines.
:ThumbsUp1:

PS: @LotusBud I realise the weaker blood types may benefit from particular vaccines. But it’s not a guarantee.

Yes sir!!! Alpha blood!!! :CooL:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
01e6adea12f93a3a.jpeg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get back in the kitchen Lunch Lady. My IQ is higher than @Breakfall 's, your wit is no match to mine. Lulz
At 12 years old I had an IQ of around 132. 38 years later it’s got to be at least 155.

I have so many designs that I could patent, if only I could just focus on one at a time. It’s about 25k for your basic patent.

Keep on learning mate… I’m a gentleman and a scholar out of my gas mask!

:PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
At 12 years old I had an IQ of around 132. 38 years later it’s got to be at least 155.

I have so many designs that I could patent, if only I could just focus on one at a time. It’s about 25k for your basic patent.

Keep on learning mate… I’m a gentleman and a scholar out of my gas mask!

Hell yeah lol.

I have no idea what mine is, I never took a test to see. But I know Im pretty smart.

Thats crazy on the price of a patent!!!! Wtf! Only the rich can design shit lol?

Yeah man, never stop learning!!! Keeps your brain from rottin'!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hell yeah lol.

I have no idea what mine is, I never took a test to see. But I know Im pretty smart.

Thats crazy on the price of a patent!!!! Wtf! Only the rich can design shit lol?

Yeah man, never stop learning!!! Keeps your brain from rottin'!

That’s only a basic patent. People can change the design by merely 20% and get away with ripping off your idea.

You need a company to invest in your idea and hopefully have an ironclad contract in place; which is always a gamble from the outset.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Silk blamed the vaccinated for shedding vaccine onto you "purebloods" and killing them, like her dumbass sister "Diamond". Only problem with that theory is that it's not possible.

mRNA vaccines can't shed...they don't use live "attenuated" virus in the vaccine.

But if you ignore the science and just point fingers like an idiot...this theory works.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Silk blamed the vaccinated for shedding vaccine onto you "purebloods" and killing them, like her dumbass sister "Diamond". Only problem with that theory is that it's not possible.

mRNA vaccines can't shed...they don't use live "attenuated" virus in the vaccine.

But if you ignore the science and just point fingers like an idiot...this theory works.

Y'all believed all the bullshit from the get go, you have no say. Shit down and shut the fuck up. Thank you.

Rumor does have it, that it is spreading like AIDS. Via "fluid swapping". How much beyond that, is uncertain.

This is all new, its best to keep an open mind, and your guard up. Just in case. I know Im glad I didnt get jabbed with that shit. Fuck that.