Where my Pure Bloods at?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
my last covid test the nurse went so far up my nostril I swore my brain was being stabbed

it made no sense to me that one would need to go that far up one's nose with such a highly contagious virus

If you look at a diagram, they actually are poking at your brain. There is a soft spot back there, where it is very thin, and the brain is right there.

Just doing a search, and there is articles about folks that wound up leaking brain fluid cause of it.
Bro -- my eyes were all watered up n shit. If it weren't for the fact that the nurse was otherwise so nice and friendly I might have punched her in the face I felt so attacked

it was awful

I bet! Now ya know lol.

I mean, for something so highly contagious, you would think a spit swab would do. Something more sinister is afoot with them tests.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
062a1a70b49eca42.jpeg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
my last covid test the nurse went so far up my nostril I swore my brain was being stabbed

it made no sense to me that one would need to go that far up one's nose with such a highly contagious virus

If you look at a diagram, they actually are poking at your brain. There is a soft spot back there, where it is very thin, and the brain is right there.

Just doing a search, and there is articles about folks that wound up leaking brain fluid cause of it.

yup its a membrane the last layer of protection keeping foreign germs from breaching your nasal cavity

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There is or was a page on Instagram that was all people's accounts of their adverse affect tales.. some are absolutely horrid

When it started, there was a FB page with over 75,000 folks reporting adverse affects on it. Wasnt up long, as FB removed it. Like they were doing to everyone that spoke up. Fuck these fucks!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its nice not having poison coursing through my veins. Enjoy your black goo blood Covid Cult.

Where my Pure Bloods!?

8aa967dc590ec9a2.jpg

Actually all I would care about is if I haven't or won't catch COVID @Blazor

If a vaccine inhibited or prevented you from gettin COVID that's all that matters.

This is not to say that Pfizer or Moderna are the only viable treaments out there. It could be a conventional vaccine, remedy. Heck it could be Ivermectin. But if it was a vaccine that did the trick then so be it.

I haven't gotten COVID during this pandemic so far. So I feel fortunate. I did get the vaccine(s) but I dont see them as a cure.

Just my feeling...you can't fight a bioweapon which I believe COVID is. So social distance and practice hygeine if you can.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If a vaccine inhibited or prevented you from gettin COVID that's all that matters.

This is not to say that Pfizer or Moderna are the only viable treaments out there. It could be a conventional vaccine, remedy. Heck it could be Ivermectin. But if it was a vaccine that did the trick then so be it.

I haven't gotten COVID during this pandemic so far. So I feel fortunate. I did get the vaccine(s) but I dont see them as a cure.

Just my feeling...you can't fight a bioweapon which I believe COVID is. So social distance and practice hygeine if you can.

Vaccines aren't meant to be "cures", Joe. They're supposed to prevent illness, or at the very least, diminish the worst symptoms and outcomes.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Still unvaxxed. Still 100% just fine. Luckily my work does not force me to prove my vax status, which is a rarity in this country... I'm sure they wanted to force it also among my work sector, but they realized shit not getting delivered to the shelves would've been even worse...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Still unvaxxed. Still 100% just fine. Luckily my work does not force me to prove my vax status, which is a rarity in this country... I'm sure they wanted to force it also among my work sector, but they realized shit not getting delivered to the shelves would've been even worse...
Same here bro. Just had a dose of the regular flu that I caught off my wife. She’s been vaxxed is still suffering from the flu 3 weeks later. Bad juju…the jab!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Joe, its not a vax, its an Experimental Gene Therapy. It neither prevents you from getting it, nor does it treat it.

According to Military documents, Ivermectin is your best bet to fight it once you get it. That and the Hydrocloriquin or however you spell it lol.

I had Covid once, back in January. Wasnt bad at all. And it gave me natural immunity.

Fuck social distancing!!! Dont live your life in fear Joe.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same here bro. Just had a dose of the regular flu that I caught off my wife. She’s been vaxxed is still suffering from the flu 3 weeks later. Bad juju…the jab!

My boss caught it, and still has it, nearly 4 weeks later. She double jabbed. She thought she was gonna die, literally. She was prepared to meet her maker.

I got a very light cold off her couple weeks ago, that lasted 2 days.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, its not a vax, its an Experimental Gene Therapy. It neither prevents you from getting it, nor does it treat it.

According to Military documents, Ivermectin is your best bet to fight it once you get it. That and the Hydrocloriquin or however you spell it lol.

I had Covid once, back in January. Wasnt bad at all. And it gave me natural immunity.

Fuck social distancing!!! Dont live your life in fear Joe.
I had Covid before the jabs came out. 2 1/2 years later, I still have long Covid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My boss caught it, and still has it, nearly 4 weeks later. She double jabbed. She thought she was gonna die, literally. She was prepared to meet her maker.

I got a very light cold off her couple weeks ago, that lasted 2 days.
Are you O+ blood type as well. Us O+’s aren’t very susceptible to most viral and bacterial pathogens. I’m coming off as a bit of a stuck record, I’m it’s important to let people know that we don’t need vaccines.
:ThumbsUp1:

PS: @LotusBud I realise the weaker blood types may benefit from particular vaccines. But it’s not a guarantee.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you O+ blood type as well. Us O+’s aren’t very susceptible to most viral and bacterial pathogens. I’m coming off as a bit of a stuck record, I’m it’s important to let people know that we don’t need vaccines.
:ThumbsUp1:

PS: @LotusBud I realise the weaker blood types may benefit from particular vaccines. But it’s not a guarantee.
Nothing's guaranteed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had Covid before the jabs came out. 2 1/2 years later, I still have long Covid.
I don’t believe there is a “long” or short version, merely Covid. Our individual immune systems govern the length or how we are able to handle the particular viruses. If an individual has a compromised immune system, that would also come into play.

I witnessed how my mother couldn’t shake off common ailments when she was battling debilitating cancer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t believe there is a “long” or short version, merely Covid. Our individual immune systems govern the length or how we are able to handle the particular viruses. If an individual has a compromised immune system, that would also come into play.

I witnessed how my mother couldn’t shake off common ailments when she was battling debilitating cancer.
I have life-long immune system issues, so it doesn't surprise me that I still have issues with bloody covid. I've always had trouble shaking off common ailments. C'est la vie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have life-long immune system issues, so it doesn't surprise me that I still have issues with bloody covid. I've always had trouble shaking off common ailments. C'est la vie.
I still my MVP heart issues so I have to be very certain about anything I put into my system. I am thankful that I don’t require medical drugs as yet. I managed to register with a GP recently but have yet to make an appointment. I just want to monitor my heart issues. It’s always interesting when I have doctor appointments…as soon as they realise that I have a brain, depending on the doctor’s personality…and my patience of course, it could go very well or very pear-shaped.

I have a profound gift and ability of retaining relevant knowledge…not something that they necessarily teach them quackies in med school. Lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still my MVP heart issues so I have to be very certain about anything I put into my system. I am thankful that I don’t require medical drugs as yet. I managed to register with a GP recently but have yet to make an appointment. I just want to monitor my heart issues. It’s always interesting when I have doctor appointments…as soon as they realise that I have a brain, depending on the doctor’s personality…and my patience of course, it could go very well or very pear-shaped.

I have a profound gift and ability of retaining relevant knowledge…not something that they necessarily teach them quackies in med school. Lol
Because most doctors have little facility for dealing with immune system things, I hate them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Because most doctors have little facility for dealing with immune system things, I hate them.
I believe their knowledge can be quite limited limited. I have taught doctors a thing or two about particular issues that I presumed was basic common knowledge.

The last doctor I had before I moved up the country was a very fluent English-speaking Chinese doctor. Although I wasn’t a very good customer on account of outstanding health, we had a great doctor-patience relationship. We would talk a lot about my father (his other patient) and his love for prescription drugs. We blew doctor-patient confidentiality privacy laws right out the window. This is the same doctor that wanted to recommend a new doctor with fat fingers for my first prostate exam after I moved away.

:LOL3: