Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
pity reply, no one cares about your QAnon wet dreams.

Have fun gagging on your own lungs.

Have fun with your cancer.... if you live past your graphene boosters.

:facepalm:

What, you havent seen the reports by the doctors? I posted them already.

Post what you’ve got. Reports by doctors, I mean

They are in the Juju thread. I have a lot to do today, so I dont have the time to bring forth what you are asking. But if I stumble upon something while Im drinking my coffee, I'll gladly share.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How cute, Lotus is bored, sees me on, and calls my attention 3 times lol. Im not frickin' Beetlejuice Lotus, just holler at me, I'll give you attention lol.

Just responding to 3 different posts, that's all. Don't get too excited, KKK boy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are in the Juju thread. I have a lot to do today, so I dont have the time to bring forth what you are asking. But if I stumble upon something while Im drinking my coffee, I'll gladly share.

okey dokey

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

okey dokey

I ran across this one today. Gotta skip to the halfway point to get to the letter the Doctor sent. First half talks about how she was ignored and stuff. Had to get a Lawyer involved I think.

DOCTOR WHISTLEBLOWER "SERIOUS HARM BEING CAUSED BY THE COVID-19 VACCINES" DR. PATRICIA LEE'S LETTER

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
8a0d7330db485138.jpg

WTF does that even mean?

Another con attempt at being funny is a miserable fail.

It means mask-wearing vaccine-boosted assholes like you want the people who disagree with you to die.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'd like to add, that right now, all my vaxxed friends are sick. All my Pure Blood friends aint. Kinda odd. Could just be the seasonal change, just thought it was odd.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'd like to add, that right now, all my vaxxed friends are sick. All my Pure Blood friends aint. Kinda odd. Could just be the seasonal change, just thought it was odd.

Their immune systems might be fucked so they are unable to combat other viruses and bacteria. Time will tell.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Their immune systems might be fucked so they are unable to combat other viruses and bacteria. Time will tell.

Thats what Im thinking. I was reading that would happen months ago. Hell even the secretary here came in sick today, she vaxxed. Most have a similar thing in common, they all traveled out of town over the weekend.

Told 'em all "kill that shit with whiskey!" lol. Fuck, Im gonna have a swig when I get home as a preventative measure lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
30 mins of Germans raping US, Russian Commie and UK aircraft

Pure bloods

Wow, those cunts were pretty bad ass in their day. Too fukin bad they lost the war because of their dumb assed leader. My gramps was a ball turet gunner in a B-17. Didnt see any action tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
30 mins of Germans raping US, Russian Commie and UK aircraft

Pure bloods

Wow, those cunts were pretty bad ass in their day. Too fukin bad they lost the war because of their dumb assed leader. My gramps was a ball turet gunner in a B-17. Didnt see any action tho.

watch this 2 min video then say something

Its 4 minutes, jackass. I watched it. FUK PALISTINE!!!!!!! Any stupid muhzie loving cunt that loves ANY fukin muhzie is a shitbag! Hitler had pulled Germany out of the debt system but continued to persecute the war for no good reason. HE HAD WON FOR FUK SAKES!!!!! There wasnt any fukin bank or Germans he needed to free from Russia! That was a fools errand.