Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e1cdb81c65e00315.jpeg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Lol.. moved to Conservative Lounge

And yes I'm a Pure Blood also
I wish I could say the same thing :'( I regret getting the jab and allowing myself to fall for all the hype :/ I said fuck NO to the boosters, tho :D

Alot were coerced into it buy government medical strong arming

Surprise my Mom's telling me she's having heart issues now. She is a sheep and I warned her now all I can do is bite my tongue and try to help

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wish I could say the same thing :'( I regret getting the jab and allowing myself to fall for all the hype :/ I said fuck NO to the boosters, tho :D

Alot were coerced into it buy government medical strong arming

Surprise my Mom's telling me she's having heart issues now. She is a sheep and I warned her now all I can do is bite my tongue and try to help

Reagan said it best.....

iu

Dang it, the best to your Mom.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think when the shit hit, a lot of folks were scared, cause it was an unknown. Also vids out of China showed bodies in the streets. Was it propaganda? We will never know the truth. Our own government has been busted with actors posing as dead bodies and such.

I dont go to the Doctor. I dont get jabbed. I have a good immune system. So I trusted my immune system.

I watched as things unfolded. Seeing them ban Ivermectin and the likes. Seeing them censor folks who were reporting vax injuries. Seeing the media shill for the vax companies that had a history of wrong doings. I knew right away, not to trust that shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, the Libs couldnt take it hahahaha.

I couldnt find it in here. Didnt matter where the thread was, but I guess it did matter to folks like Sea that cant understand shit lol. A CON got through!!! hahaha

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I couldnt find it in here. Didnt matter where the thread was, but I guess it did matter to folks like Sea that cant understand shit lol. A CON got through!!! hahaha

Ya I wanted to keep the integrity of the thread..

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ya I wanted to keep the integrity of the thread..

Thanks, we all know not a single one of them is a Pureblood, lulz.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I figured out you can double the volume of veterinary grade ketamine by cutting it in equal amounts with covid-19 vaccine.

I've been telling people it's fentanyl (which actually costs a lot more to use as a cutting agent). The whole "LACED WITH FENTANYL" thing is such a meme. You don't add a drug to a drug, you add filler to a drug so it weighs more.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I figured out you can double the volume of veterinary grade ketamine by cutting it in equal amounts with covid-19 vaccine.

I've been telling people it's fentanyl (which actually costs a lot more to use as a cutting agent). The whole "LACED WITH FENTANYL" thing is such a meme. You don't add a drug to a drug, you add filler to a drug so it weighs more.

I never understood using fillers to pharms add some vitamins instead make you're hillbilly herion healthy for you

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am still dealing with manipulation and societal pressure to get the vaccine. A woman that I used to play music with came out to watch me at a show. We talked and she said her family still does not want her to practice with me because I am unvaccinated.

So, in some cases, not only are the unvaccinated being shunned, but there is a threat of being shunned if you mingle with the unvaccinated.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am still dealing with manipulation and societal pressure to get the vaccine. A woman that I used to play music with came out to watch me at a show. We talked and she said her family still does not want her to practice with me because I am unvaccinated.

So, in some cases, not only are the unvaccinated being shunned, but there is a threat of being shunned if you mingle with the unvaccinated.

Had something similar happen to me.

I play the fiddle, and play at jam sessions. I caught so much shit from the one jam, that it got to the point they booted me and said "we gonna have a vax only jam for a while". I stayed gone for 2 months. My actual friends that go there, told me to just lie. Im not a liar, so it was against my code, but after so long, I did it. I went in, they asked if I was vaxxed, and I said "good to go!".... which technically wasnt a lie hahaha. I am good to go.... as a Pureblood!!!

Funny thing is, on the jam FB, it said vax only, or wear a mask. Until the leader got Covid!!! No more requirements now! hahaha

Jabbed as much as they could, still got it!

Most the vaxxers I know, KEEP getting sick! Purebloods, aint.

Stick to your guns man. Do what ya gotta do. Dont let them shun you!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have never had a Covid test.

The closest I came to agreeing to one was when the local Humane Society began requiring volunteers to do a Rapid Test at the start of a shift. I put the pause on volunteering there for a month or two while that policy was in place.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
my last covid test the nurse went so far up my nostril I swore my brain was being stabbed

it made no sense to me that one would need to go that far up one's nose with such a highly contagious virus

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have never had a Covid test.

The closest I came to agreeing to one was when the local Humane Society began requiring volunteers to do a Rapid Test at the start of a shift. I put the pause on volunteering there for a month or two while that policy was in place.

I never had a test. Good on ya for refusing that bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I had no choice but to get the test done when I went in for surgery several months back

I wont take that fucking vaccine tho. THey can shove that shit right up their asses

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
my last covid test the nurse went so far up my nostril I swore my brain was being stabbed

it made no sense to me that one would need to go that far up one's nose with such a highly contagious virus

If you look at a diagram, they actually are poking at your brain. There is a soft spot back there, where it is very thin, and the brain is right there.

Just doing a search, and there is articles about folks that wound up leaking brain fluid cause of it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you look at a diagram, they actually are poking at your brain. There is a soft spot back there, where it is very thin, and the brain is right there.

Just doing a search, and there is articles about folks that wound up leaking brain fluid cause of it.
Bro -- my eyes were all watered up n shit. If it weren't for the fact that the nurse was otherwise so nice and friendly I might have punched her in the face I felt so attacked

it was awful