Where my Pure Bloods at?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

Such an angry little fella this morning.:Crazy:
Little fella? I will grab your scrawny little neck with a single hand and you’ll shit out a 3rd world pineapple!

So now you’re switching to tough guy mode? Thought you were smarter?
Ray...listen buddy. I’m sick and tired of watching you make a complete tit of yourself day in and day out. I gave you the ultimatum.

As if all share your opinion? Sorry I don’t. Am I supposed to? Assumption breeds expectation.
I just want you to live your final years knowing that I tried to improve your credibility.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

94695e6426145a1a49d5197ede77b7f48ee1d64e.jpg
What’s happening mate? Hope you’re well all things considered. We have a long weekend here. Things are getting festive. The dopey prime minister just said that it was time that he gave us our lives back...the twat never took it away in the first place. It’s scary having imbeciles in positions of power.

Im hangin' man.

Nice!

Im about to go to a Family Day event at my son's work lol. Gonna be great, lot of food and stuff.

Glad all the rising up y'all been doing is starting to pay off!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes...idiots like you.

Little fella? I will grab your scrawny little neck with a single hand and you’ll shit out a 3rd world pineapple!

Ray...listen buddy. I’m sick and tired of watching you make a complete tit of yourself day in and day out. I gave you the ultimatum.

As if all share your opinion? Sorry I don’t. Am I supposed to? Assumption breeds expectation.
I just want you to live your final years knowing that I tried to improve your credibility.

Save it for U no who

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

94695e6426145a1a49d5197ede77b7f48ee1d64e.jpg
What’s happening mate? Hope you’re well all things considered. We have a long weekend here. Things are getting festive. The dopey prime minister just said that it was time that he gave us our lives back...the twat never took it away in the first place. It’s scary having imbeciles in positions of power.

Im hangin' man.

Nice!

Im about to go to a Family Day event at my son's work lol. Gonna be great, lot of food and stuff.

Glad all the rising up y'all been doing is starting to pay off!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good stuff with the family mate. Hope you play some music too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

Save it for U no who
Don’t you give a damn about your life anymore?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The thing is @Seamajor , people like myself and @Blazor and others are proud of the fact that we haven’t tainted our blood with vaccines and various pollutants. We have immune systems that are more than capable of fighting off viral pathogens. You’re part of the booster club now...you’re a victim of Big Pharma and Co. Just don’t bleed on about it because people see you as the tainted. Sucked in.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The thing is @Seamajor , people like myself and @Blazor and others are proud of the fact that we haven’t tainted our blood with vaccines and various pollutants. We have immune systems that are more than capable of fighting off viral pathogens. You’re part of the booster club now...you’re a victim of Big Pharma and Co. Just don’t bleed on about it because people see you as the tainted. Sucked in.

"If you or a loved one has been a victim of the vax in the 2020's, you may be entitled to a settlement." - commercials that are coming.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"If you or a loved one has been a victim of the vax in the 2020's, you may be entitled to a settlement." - commercials that are coming.
I don’t think they will be entitled to a claim. This is a global pandemic and they’re victims of circumstance. There’s a legal term for this, but I can’t remember.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Here we go. It’s called the PREP Act...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Already started this in Canada, Saskachewan is under the emergency act and BC has claimed to have seen thousands of military presence ... none of it in the media ...

These are end times

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Nope .. FDA never approved the "vaccine" so theirs no one to blame

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nope .. FDA never approved the "vaccine" so theirs no one to blame

True, they even have to sign a consent form, that makes no one liable.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax aint worth a shit. Brett Kavanaugh is fully vaxed, got covid anyway.
Yep.. We just had an outbreak at my work and everyone was vaccinated--5 people so far!!! I'm going to go get tested on Monday since the one dude I've had face to face contact with ( i was masked.. he was not). The stupid fuck got sick.. Came into work instead of calling to tell everyone he was feeling sick. He was sent home and did test positive. So yeah.. pretty fucked up :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fear not Caskur (you really need to change your username back to that btw), when the white ethno-states become a reality, the rainbow will be restored back to it's former glory and will once again be a symbol associated with innocence and happiness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's fucking gay and makes you sound like an abbo.

You know my REAL Arian husband would strangle you with one hand in 10 seconds, right?

haha...

See the pictures I took yesterday?

Are Zie Germans invading 'Stralia?

My husband is Austrian descended from Admont.. his family lived 30 miles from where Arnnie Schwatz-his-name comes from... And my husband is built the same way...

Mine is built like Bowie and looks like some kind of hybrid of Axl Rose and Bret Micheals(young).

Well.... maybe not so much since he chopped off his hair. He is very Bowieish. Lol.

He has a comically long neck....in pictures(its not long like that in person, it's so weird and funny) that we all joke about it, him included lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didnt get the jab because I'm racist and hate niggers. See, all I had to hear was "pure blood" and I connect that to white power, so I aint getting no fukin nigger vaccine. I'm thinking about divorcing my wife tho cause she gots the jab and I dont wanna be sum nigger lover! NIGGERS!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didnt get the jab because I'm racist and hate niggers. See, all I had to hear was "pure blood" and I connect that to white power, so I aint getting no fukin nigger vaccine. I'm thinking about divorcing my wife tho cause she gots the jab and I dont wanna be sum nigger lover! NIGGERS!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How cute, Lotus is bored, sees me on, and calls my attention 3 times lol. Im not frickin' Beetlejuice Lotus, just holler at me, I'll give you attention lol.