Where my Pure Bloods at?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's fucking gay and makes you sound like an abbo.

You know my REAL Arian husband would strangle you with one hand in 10 seconds, right?

haha...

See the pictures I took yesterday?

Are Zie Germans invading 'Stralia?

My husband is Austrian descended from Admont.. his family lived 30 miles from where Arnnie Schwatz-his-name comes from... And my husband is built the same way...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of us descend from Adam and Eve who were probably brown,...

So I'm sorry you heathens... we are all of the human race...

And I am not going to debate it.
You didn’t strike be as the religious type!

Jehovah's Witness.

HTHS.
How unfortunate! My cousin is haemophiliac. The whole family despises Jehovah’s Witness’. Tell me you weren’t swayed?

I am sorry your cuz is a haemophiliac. I have cousins with defects too. All the haemophiliacs caught AIDS from blood transfusions in the 80s... ALL of them. You don't hear much about haemophilia these days. You're the first I've heard of in 35 years.

I wonder how many there are?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really, really sad condition given a death sentence. Rare in females. It affect males mainly.

Including results for How many hemophilia are there and AIDS?
Search only for How many haemophiliacs are there and AIDS?

Estimates range from 6,000 to 10,000 hemophiliacs in the United States becoming infected with HIV. Factor VIII is a protein that helps the clotting of blood, which hemophiliacs, due to the genetic nature of their condition, are unable to produce themselves.

Contaminated haemophilia blood products - Wikipedia

@Breakfall I don't know why your family HATE JWs because one of your family has faulty genes. Jehovah promises in the New System, DEATH will be no more... You should be RUNNING towards Jehovah not hating his witnesses. You dummy!!!~

Revelation 21:

3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent*+ of God is with mankind, and he will reside*+ with them, and they will be his peoples.+ And God himself will be with them.+

4 And he will wipe out every tear+ from their eyes, and death will be no more,+ neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.+ The former things have passed away.”+

5 And the One seated on the throne+ said: “Look! I am making all things new.”+ Also, he says: “Write, because these words are faithful and true.”

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I'm a mixture of English and German, the cream of the Aryan crop basically.

It's ok, no need to curtsy on this occasion..

Big fizz... all Celts, including myself all came from Austria.... The celts went to Spain, France and then Cornwall to, to, far back for any of us to remember...

Kurt, + me Catherine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jehovah's Witness.

HTHS.
How unfortunate! My cousin is haemophiliac. The whole family despises Jehovah’s Witness’. Tell me you weren’t swayed?

I am sorry your cuz is a haemophiliac. I have cousins with defects too. All the haemophiliacs caught AIDS from blood transfusions in the 80s... ALL of them. You don't hear much about haemophilia these days. You're the first I've heard of in 35 years.

He managed to avert AIDS and was the first to undergo painful tests for the synthetic blood trials as a voluntary candidate. He now has synthetic transfusions that prevent him from catching AIDS. Did you know that it takes 50 blood donors to get enough white cells for one blood transfusion? Fucking Jehovah’s Witness cunts will rather see their child die than see medical science making a difference. Fucking archaic religious fucks!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jehovah's Witness.

HTHS.

He managed to avert AIDS and was the first to undergo painful tests for the synthetic blood trials as a voluntary candidate. He now has synthetic transfusions that prevent him from catching AIDS. Did you know that it takes 50 blood donors to get enough white cells for one blood transfusion? Fucking Jehovah’s Witness cunts will rather see their child die than see medical science making a difference. Fucking archaic religious fucks!

And you can thank JWs for their stance on refusing blood transfusions to MAKE the doctors and scientists find OTHER bloodless ways to treat people.

Anyway, I'm not regurgitating all my knowledge on the blood issue.... which is a HUGE subject as big as the fake moon landings.. ...

I just want to have a bit of fun between now and Armageddon. ... which looks even closer now...

pfff, how many times have I thought that...;)

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no one is stopping you or your child having a blood transfusion...

I will never have one... or would my son if he was alive.

Don't use kids in your emo-charged BS... as if you give a shit about the planets children.

Cry for the little kids born with the blood born diseases... there are MANY more than just AIDS...

Pray for the Kingdom to come... that is what you should be doing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jehovah's Witness.

HTHS.

And you can thank JWs for their stance on refusing blood transfusions to MAKE the doctors and scientists find OTHER bloodless ways to treat people.

Anyway, I'm not regurgitating all my knowledge on the blood issue.... which is a HUGE subject as big as the fake moon landings.. ...

I just want to have a bit of fun between now and Armageddon. ... which looks even closer now...

pfff, how times have I thought that...;)
Well...I thought you were a lot smarter than believing in religion of any sort. It’s developed by mankind to subjugate women and act as a form of law.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pfff, how time
Well...I thought you were a lot smarter than believing in religion of any sort. It’s developed by mankind to subjugate women and act as a form of law.

Yep,... there are definitely drawbacks following religion but my husband treats me like an equal and I can do anything I please and he also believes in God and the future God promises... He doesn't know if he'll make it... but there is only 2 futures to choose, death as in NOT existing at all ever, or, Eternal life so you are quite safe from the Jehovah's Witness horrors....lol

A message has been delivered to ALL mankind... that is THE ONLY JOB the messengers have. Take it or leave it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crikey, I wished it was 1985-6 again. Kurt and I used to be called Adam and Eve by my family...lol

It's more like Gomaz and Grandmama now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
pfff, how time

Yep,... there are definitely drawbacks following religion but my husband treats me like an equal and I can do anything I please and he also believes in God and the future God promises... He doesn't know if he'll make it... but there is only 2 futures to choose, death as in NOT existing at all ever, or, Eternal life so you are quite safe from the Jehovah's Witness horrors....lol

A message has been delivered to ALL mankind... that is THE ONLY JOB the messengers have. Take it or leave it.
I’m too educated to believe in religion of any sort, lest some supreme being that has fucked the planet over a 1000 fold.
Good luck with your faith Caskur...I sincerely hope it continues to serve you well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m too educated to believe in religion of any sort, lest some supreme being that has fucked the planet over a 1000 fold.
Good luck with your faith Caskur...I sincerely hope it continues to serve you well.

You know how faith becomes faith? Prayers answered. If prayers were never answered, no one would have faith.

When it mattered the most, my prayers were answered. So even if I lose faith now and then, I remember when it mattered, Jehovah was there for me!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You know how faith becomes faith? Prayers answered. If prayers were never answered, no one would have faith.

When it mattered the most, my prayers were answered. So even if I lose faith now and then, I remember when it mattered, Jehovah was there for me!~
Fair enough. I was faithful until 16 years of age...a Christian Baptist. I then realised religion harbours child molesters. Destroyed any faith I ever had. I still research theology though...it gives me a better understanding of how religion has shaped and influenced history.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fair enough. I was faithful until 16 years of age...a Christian Baptist. I then realised religion harbours child molesters. Destroyed any faith I ever had. I still research theology though...it gives me a better understanding of how religion has shaped and influenced history.

Nothing angers me more than pedos and duped Christians who boo hoo hoo, forgive them. I couldn't agree with you more. Just because I'm a believer doesn't mean I'm duped.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, I'm a mixture of English and German, the cream of the Aryan crop basically.

It's ok, no need to curtsy on this occasion..

Big fizz... all Celts, including myself all came from Austria.... The celts went to Spain, France and then Cornwall to, to, far back for any of us to remember...

Kurt, + me Catherine

I’ve seen you before I’m sure. I recognise your face from somewhere. What year was that picture taken?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mid 80s at a wedding of a Scotsman and Thai hooker...lol

I don't know if it's 85 or 86, somewhere there.

I have 5 other siblings.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mid 80s at a wedding of a Scotsman and Thai hooker...lol

I don't know if it's 85 or 86, somewhere there.

I have 5 other siblings.
I first landed in Perth in ‘93 and then immigrated in ‘94. I could’ve sworn I had seen you before. I initially lived in the suburb of Shelley.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

Such an angry little fella this morning.:Crazy:

94695e6426145a1a49d5197ede77b7f48ee1d64e.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

94695e6426145a1a49d5197ede77b7f48ee1d64e.jpg
What’s happening mate? Hope you’re well all things considered. We have a long weekend here. Things are getting festive. The dopey prime minister just said that it was time that he gave us our lives back...the twat never took it away in the first place. It’s scary having imbeciles in positions of power.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes...idiots like you.

Little fella? I will grab your scrawny little neck with a single hand and you’ll shit out a 3rd world pineapple!

So now you’re switching to tough guy mode? Thought you were smarter?
Ray...listen buddy. I’m sick and tired of watching you make a complete tit of yourself day in and day out. I gave you the ultimatum.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes...idiots like you.

Little fella? I will grab your scrawny little neck with a single hand and you’ll shit out a 3rd world pineapple!

So now you’re switching to tough guy mode? Thought you were smarter?
Ray...listen buddy. I’m sick and tired of watching you make a complete tit of yourself day in and day out. I gave you the ultimatum.

As if all share your opinion? Sorry I don’t. Am I supposed to? Assumption breeds expectation.