Where my Pure Bloods at?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So Ontario is now running singles nights for the unvaccinated , seems there's a shortage of likeminded unvaxxed out here

MEIXW43_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women's reproduction problems and the COVID shot. Leftists kept claiming this is untrue but new findings are showing it is very real.

In pregnant women it also has major problems for male fetuses. 80% of pregnant women who got the shot lost their baby because the baby died. Pfizer officially advises vaccinated men not to have intercourse with fertile women. Why? Vaccinated women who were brest feeding had their breast milk turn blue green.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, there was a time, when Whites and Blacks got along. Shame Obama had to go and fuck that up. And ya boi Biden is his wingman.
Sure they got along when the had a gun pointed at their heads.
You crack me up. How many slave owners in the South? Multiply slave owners by number of female slaves He owned, and impregnated. There isn’t a pure blood anywhere to be found left in the south.
Such a short sighted person

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You crack me up. How many slave owners in the South? Multiply slave owners by number of female slaves He owned, and impregnated. There isn’t a pure blood anywhere to be found left in the south.

No back when I was growing up no one cared about race. He said until Obama came and fueled racist division and hatred.

Funny how so many who voted for Obama are now racists.

Blazor meant pure blood from the vaccine.....not pure "white" blood. Literally no one cares about race. Just the racist rhetoric and division being forced.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obama certainly did a huge amount of damage because he constantly exploited race, did everything he could to make race relations worse, and implemented systemic racism against whites. He also did everything he could to destroy the American education system and turn it into left wing ideological indoctrination while lower education standards so students become less educated and skilled.

In short, without a doubt he was the worst President in my life time. Jimmy Carter was just incompetent but he didn't hate America and seek to damage it. Obama did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Obama certainly did a huge amount of damage because he constantly exploited race, did everything he could to make race relations worse, and implemented systemic racism against whites. He also did everything he could to destroy the American education system and turn it into left wing ideological indoctrination while lower education standards so students become less educated and skilled.

In short, without a doubt he was the worst President in my life time. Jimmy Carter was just incompetent but he didn't hate America and seek to damage it. Obama did.

I voted for him in 2008. I didnt even bother in 2012....I didn't vote for Obama again and I didnt vote Romney. I didnt even vote third party.

Obama made the country aggresive and depressing. He was such a smug liar.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How many slave owners in the South? Answer is zero as far as Im aware lol.

Dovey schooled you on the rest....

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I voted for him in 2008. I didnt even bother in 2012....I didn't vote for Obama again and I didnt vote Romney. I didnt even vote third party.

Obama made the country aggresive and depressing. He was such a smug liar.

Speaking of smug liar, did you know that Obama signed into law that it was ok for the government to lie to the citizens? Well, he repealed a law that made it illegal to do so.

Of course, if you google, the "fact checkers" will tell you differently. But, anyone with an open mind can see the propaganda in the media and the lies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Speaking of smug liar, did you know that Obama signed into law that it was ok for the government to lie to the citizens? Well, he repealed a law that made it illegal to do so.

Of course, if you google, the "fact checkers" will tell you differently. But, anyone with an open mind can see the propaganda in the media and the lies.
Yo yo yo…meh nigga!

images

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
No back when I was growing up no one cared about race. He said until Obama came and fueled racist division and hatred.

Funny how so many who voted for Obama are now racists.

Blazor meant pure blood from the vaccine.....not pure "white" blood. Literally no one cares about race. Just the racist rhetoric and division being forced.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many slave owners in the South? Answer is zero as far as Im aware lol.

Dovey schooled you on the rest....

iu

Yes, there was a time, when Whites and Blacks got along. Shame Obama had to go and fuck that up. And ya boi Biden is his wingman.
Like when y’all raped em, hung em, when they were naughty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like when y’all raped em, hung em, when they were naughty.

None of us did any of that.

Think about this. It's always this race collectivism when the woke doctrine is blaming white people for shit that other white people did over a hundred years ago.

But they never say "ya'll agitated and fought to free slaves and fought for civil rights" and a lot of white people definately did that

Why is it always blaming all modern white people for the worst of the worst in the past instead of crediting them for fighting for change?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why damar so hesitant to answer?

Oh that’s right he saw what just happened to the project veritas CEO

Amazing how that interview with little queer bot just vaporized btw?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I seen it too it's not the full song either.. the Ellen part was funny the way the dick bounced when he was dancing

Lol yeah!!!

iu

Remember when Joan Rivers said Barry was gay, and that Michelle was a Man, and then a week or two later Joan was dead?