Promotion by assassination is also the Klingon way.I always thought this place is more suited to coups than elections anyway.
First one to grab power and not immediately face a general uprising gets to keep it, I reckon.
I'll leave it to crookie to do the plagiarismThe presidential role does not have anything to do with me. If you peeps want a prez, then you know what to do.
Some of you need to start taking proactive steps, instead of relying on other people.
Nobody's voting for you danny Reynolds, get realI am your President! Well, dictator. Or DICK TATER.
Now BOW DOWN 'N' SUCKIT!
And THEN?
![]()
Promotion by assassination is also the Klingon way.
A bit extreme, especially considering how few of us are left in this community, but I'll allow it.
<makes sure the pit traps and trip wires are all in good working order>
Gosh. I hope nobody sees that as an invitation to pay me a little visit.
<sips coffee while wiring the "WELCOME" mat to deliver 100k volts>
Last conversation I read on that was when someone said they were going to put about 30 pounds on Tannerite (Spelling?) under the doormat if the ATF came calling. It was pointed out that that would leave a 100 yard diameter crater!

Trust crookie and garraty to ruin a top quality thread with their low brow mumbo jumbo :(
Big words confuse little Wurzel.Trust crookie and garraty to ruin a top quality thread with their low brow mumbo jumbo :(
Quit smegging up my thread, don't make me neg your smeg, I'll do it you know
On trial for what exactly? Starting great threads? Being an ultra friendly and welcoming presence? Keeping things spick and span round here? Behave crookieBig words confuse little Wurzel.
@Alfred E. Neutrump If you want fraudreka put on trial say the word and I'll prepare the charges.
Scared? I would be if I was you Fraudy.On trial for what exactly? Starting great threads? Being an ultra friendly and welcoming presence? Keeping things spick and span round here? Behave crookie
That's because you're a wussScared? I would be if I was you Fraudy.
Avatar hacks coming upThat's because you're a wuss
Youre not even on the list, you melonAvatar hacks coming up
Sorry I know you're trying to make some kind of point but all I'm getting is:
"EckEckEckEckEck!"
SILENCE, INSURRECTIONIST! ERE I HAVE THEE BEATEN WITH DEAD CATS!Nobody's voting for you danny Reynolds, get real
No, do you see any danny votes? No, nor me. Sit down bijSILENCE, INSURRECTIONIST! ERE I HAVE THEE BEATEN WITH DEAD CATS!
![]()
![]()
YOU HAVE POSTED OUT OF TURN, GARLIC DOUGHNUT!No, do you see any danny votes? No, nor me. Sit down bij