Where or who is our president?

Fredricka

Global Moderator ☠️
Reaction score
-4,317
Location
~
Garraty stepped down, jack vice president is awol, there's a power vacuum here and it's making people like alticus, frood and crookie play up. Should there be another election? If there is, vote me, or holliday. Innit. @Flynn ?
 
Don't worry people, flynn will sort this travesty out, be patient, she just needs to sober up a minute and put her toy boy down
 
The presidential role does not have anything to do with me. If you peeps want a prez, then you know what to do.

Some of you need to start taking proactive steps, instead of relying on other people.
 
I always thought this place is more suited to coups than elections anyway.

First one to grab power and not immediately face a general uprising gets to keep it, I reckon.
 
The presidential role does not have anything to do with me. If you peeps want a prez, then you know what to do.

Some of you need to start taking proactive steps, instead of relying on other people.
I'll leave it to crookie to do the plagiarism
 
I am your President! Well, dictator. Or DICK TATER.

Now BOW DOWN 'N' SUCKIT!

And THEN?

tnyUxP4.jpeg
 
Promotion by assassination is also the Klingon way.

A bit extreme, especially considering how few of us are left in this community, but I'll allow it.

<makes sure the pit traps and trip wires are all in good working order>

Gosh. I hope nobody sees that as an invitation to pay me a little visit.

<sips coffee while wiring the "WELCOME" mat to deliver 100k volts>
 
A bit extreme, especially considering how few of us are left in this community, but I'll allow it.

<makes sure the pit traps and trip wires are all in good working order>

Gosh. I hope nobody sees that as an invitation to pay me a little visit.

<sips coffee while wiring the "WELCOME" mat to deliver 100k volts>

Last conversation I read on that was when someone said they were going to put about 30 pounds on Tannerite (Spelling?) under the doormat if the ATF came calling. It was pointed out that that would leave a 100 yard diameter crater!
 
Last conversation I read on that was when someone said they were going to put about 30 pounds on Tannerite (Spelling?) under the doormat if the ATF came calling. It was pointed out that that would leave a 100 yard diameter crater!

Fucking hell.
Explosives are a remote option at best unless the plan includes burning the whole place down while bugging out.

I'll bet that person's last-ditch option was to "take a hostage" by holding a gun to their own head.

:OhGawd: