Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't say a poster in particular

But every time I see someone trying to justify or sugarcoat the disgraceful current government in the US, it makes me cringe big time.

Ahhh, I had forgotten about Joe for a moment.

Yep. Joe.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nobody really, I log on to see what the retard spammers are up to ... that's the allure fer me County

The way he one ups biggy in an oppps over yer head way, well to be fair LOL ....
I don't view as left er right either I view as characters with personalities some cringe worthy some loud some a'ight
No alliances is the way tah roll .. easy care free highway for me yessir ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!
Really man ?? LOL

You're SO mean ... you look like such a kind soul too

BNTcg5qCcAAKcXV.jpg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
There are just so many worthy candidates for the award, it would be unfair to pick only one.

Oh BTW, How's the diet and exercise going, The Chunkess?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
There are just so many worthy candidates for the award, it would be unfair to pick only one.

Oh BTW, How's the diet and exercise going, The Chunkess?

It’s absolutely wonderful, you bald headed faggot.
I guess you didn't get the memo, I have a lush thick full head of hair, do you need another copy of the memo, I can get you a copy if you need it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aidsman, as his name suggests, is pure internet AIDS.

Completely worthless and possesses absolutely zero redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Hiya' fahggot ..

.. stealing dealing Tender Vittles to those strung out cats LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bastards will be Bastards.

No one has that kind of power to make me not wanna log in though lol.

I just look at them and smile, and think "silly Bastards, you are Beta still, but one day, if you pray and take your vitamins, and train hard, you might become an Alpha".

You must understand The Countess, the MORE your haters see you, the more they "take breaks" lol. You must pulverize your opponent, make them go and weep in the corner. It makes them a better person. Cause they dont play that shit when they come back from sulking for a week lol. We are the Alpha Countess, we must raise the Betas properly lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It all depends on the day I'm having.. Different users bug me at different times, I guess. LOL.. I'll agree that Admin is a spammer in Politics, but he does have some redeeming qualities when posting in, lets say.. the image section or music section. I guess I don't have one particular person that I loath so much that I won't sign on..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is a useless cock sucking dope but I enjoy pissing on the fairy

I’d say if the ignore feature weren’t available it would be seamongo and blandseptic

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure I'd feel differently if I spent a lot of time in politics.. HAHA.. I'd probably hate people here LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I sometimes enjoy scrolling through Admin and Slopey Seamajors cartoons.
i enjoy when the topical matter confuses the fuck out of slopey majors because it requires a full 14 brain cells or more to grasp so he just posts a TDS meme because that’s what the lower level Democrat dirt spammers are instructed to do when they have no idea what is going on

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sometimes enjoy scrolling through Admin and Slopey Seamajors cartoons.
i enjoy when the topical matter confuses the fuck out of slopey majors because it requires a full 14 brain cells or more to grasp so he just posts a TDS meme because that’s what the lower level Democrat dirt spammers are instructed to do when they have no idea what is going on

Yeah, because they’re right on. Your dwarf sized brain can’t get a hold of it. Get ready for the worst shorty.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FUuuCCccKKKK... Blahscape is the worst... If he were on all the time.. yeah.. I'd probably pass signing on some days..