At this point, it's like they're on a contest to see who's more retarded

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL it's really these people saying they're gonna fix the world?

8PMKhVo.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what is it triggering the leftist snowflakes this time?

I didn't bother reading the article

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This shit is insane.

Whats next..... Little Debby? Does she now need to be Thick Davina? The first Black Woman with a thick ass to be on a snack cake?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That is when you can be sure Oak will take a stand

Nah, she gonna gobble up them Thick Davinas any way lol. Cause they will market it right..... "NEW!!!!! Thick Davinas!!! Extra large cakes for an extra large ass! Now you can have that Kardashian bootay!" hahahaha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nah, she gonna gobble up them Thick Davinas any way lol. Cause they will market it right..... "NEW!!!!! Thick Davinas!!! Extra large cakes for an extra large ass! Now you can have that Kardashian bootay!" hahahaha.
That cow wouldn't have a Kardashian body if you chopped her up into a thousand pieces, ran her through a meat grinder and asked God to put her back together again with .2% of the stock.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That cow wouldn't have a Kardashian body if you chopped her up into a thousand pieces, ran her through a meat grinder and asked God to put her back together again with .2% of the stock.

The Left are easily swayed by the TV. In her lil brain her thoughts will be "hmmm, a Kardashian booty! Ay ay ay!!! Maybe mi pappi will fuck me with a booty like Kim's!" lol. While thinking of the rear, she will forget about the need of a wheel barrow for the front.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So blaze - I haven't really been following the whole Lib hysteria over gas stoves.

Are gas stoves interrupting their transitioning process or something? what's making them cry so much on this one?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So blaze - I haven't really been following the whole Lib hysteria over gas stoves.

Are gas stoves interrupting their transitioning process or something? what's making them cry so much on this one?

Haha! The media demands them to obey. Thus, the tears of pain and suffering. ThE chILdreN!!!! :Fucking Whaaaa!:

Follow the money, and the agenda. And you will discover why the sudden need to banish products using gas.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Haha! The media demands them to obey. Thus, the tears of pain and suffering. ThE chILdreN!!!! :Fucking Whaaaa!:

Follow the money, and the agenda. And you will discover why the sudden need to banish products using gas.
but seriously tho

this is some kind of parody - right?

They don't really equate gas stoves with nuclear holocaust do they?

Do they?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
they keep saying it's bad for you

"Causes asthma in Da cHilDreN!" lol. Fuck, how am I even alive! Their jaws would drop if they seen the shit I did as a kid, and what all I endured lol.

I mean fuck! My grandma would ride us around in a Chevette that had no floor. You had to dangle your feet to the sides, while all her cigarette ashes flew about all over the place from the overflowing ashtray. But hey! Look at that asphalt go by! hahaha. Love her to death lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Causes asthma in Da cHilDreN!" lol. Fuck, how am I even alive! Their jaws would drop if they seen the shit I did as a kid, and what all I endured lol.

I mean fuck! My grandma would ride us around in a Chevette that had no floor. You had to dangle your feet to the sides, while all her cigarette ashes flew about all over the place from the overflowing ashtray. But hey! Look at that asphalt go by! hahaha. Love her to death lol.
No way. you cannot be serious here

it causes asthma in the children

I don't believe y0u -lmao

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
but seriously tho

this is some kind of parody - right?

They don't really equate gas stoves with nuclear holocaust do they?

Do they?

Babies gonna DIE bro! If we dont stop using them evil stoves made by White Supremacies!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Quick show of hands how many of you cucks have even read a Harry Potter Book?

Beuler, Beuler, Beuler?

Sooooo, its ok to have someones name removed.... the gal that WROTE the sum'bitch!?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what's funniest about Ron Destantis' speech about gas stoves?

is that he's enjoying trolling the libtards just as much as I'm enjoying trolling the libtards

we have about 6 or 7 gas stoves in operation down here. it's all fucking electric :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know what's funniest about Ron Destantis' speech about gas stoves?

is that he's enjoying trolling the libtards just as much as I'm enjoying trolling the libtards

we have about 6 or 7 gas stoves in operation down here. it's all fucking electric :LOL3:

I love how he rolls lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Defund the Gloryhole!

that ought to make @Admin. want to take his place among people fighting the power!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No other explanation for this kind of stupidity.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They hate her because she has the audacity to speak up for women and girls

And she recently open rape crisis care for FEMALES only. And even though these horrible MEN who claim to be women can go into any other rape and domestic violence shelter....they are enraged that women have ONE for themselves.

What we are seeing with JK Rowling is unhinged pure misogyny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We all had a tax cut under Trump and most people were doing much better with his policies

But fuck that though it's much more fun to spew hatred and nastiness.

None of us want communism, Admin. You guys are free to go live in a communist country if you like but forcing millions of people under the boot because YOU feel like it's best really sucks. Its hateful. Why dont you start forcing drug addicts to get off the street? If you wanna force so badly. Force actual decent things. Not communism and fucking gender ideology.

Please at least tell me when your party starts openly advocating for "MAPs" you will at LEAST pause.