What is your point...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of on here have no point, including myself. We are all lost. Irredeemably.

We seem to crave connection all the while working hard to put people off by being massive assholes.

So special. We really are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At this point it would be useful to treat this site like an online bar/pub if you will. Shoot the shit, talk stuff...

No, people want to have "battles", decades after their first conflicts. As if they weren't older, a bit wiser and a little more tired.

The point is that some never had a point, never will.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this point it would be useful to treat this site like an online bar/pub if you will. Shoot the shit, talk stuff...

No, people want to have "battles", decades after their first conflicts. As if they weren't older, a bit wiser and a little more tired.

The point is that some never had a point, never will.

No fight please...I still have PTSD from the Hell Flame Wars. I don't think anyone would actually engage in a "flame match" in 2024...that would be silly. The closet we have to that is Prowler taking photos of his wrasslen belt, but people are not getting beat up anymore on these forums, thankfully, unless Reaper decides to hit someone with his fanny pack.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Watching Marvin struggle to construct a sentence is like watching Prowler orienteering to an ordnance survey point just south, north, east, west of true south, north, east, west.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Watching Marvin struggle to construct a sentence is like watching Prowler orienteering to an ordnance survey point just south, north, east, west of true south, north, east, west.
why dontcha just point in the right direction than. point it out realz good for me. maybe even draw me a map of it. sure someone of the likes you can handle that much

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well you seem to be dragging out your only point, don't be blaming me for your ineffectual incontinence boyo.