I just want to point out....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
There's 113 ppl here.

And at that shit stained geriatric shit post haven theres....the seven morons who were banned here.

Haw Haw

Slowly this will turn into a moment if clarity for those idiots that nobody is going to follow a bunch of brain dead ragamuffins and that shit posts aren't content.

Wait...those nobodies were breaking the retard bandwidth records hemming and hawing about how they were unjustly banned here on a Friday night instead of...oh, idk.... enjoying a Friday night? Teh message boards be serious bidness.

Half of those dolts have been banned here how many times and can't take the hint nobody wants them?

How many times has yours truly been banned here? Zilch.

Grown ass men crying because nobody considers them even remotely interesting never gets old. They are literally screen capping this place hoping the shine of the best message board on the internet rubs off on their barren wasteland.

This is like the feel good moment of the summer.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's 113 ppl here.

And at that shit stained geriatric shit post haven theres....the seven morons who were banned here.

Haw Haw

Slowly this will turn into a moment if clarity for those idiots that nobody is going to follow a bunch of brain dead ragamuffins and that shit posts aren't content.

Wait...those nobodies were breaking the retard bandwidth records hemming and hawing about how they were unjustly banned here on a Friday night instead of...oh, idk.... enjoying a Friday night? Teh message boards be serious bidness.

Half of those dolts have been banned here how many times and can't take the hint nobody wants them?

How many times has yours truly been banned here? Zilch.

Grown ass men crying because nobody considers them even remotely interesting never gets old. They are literally screen capping this place hoping the shine of the best message board on the internet rubs off on their barren wasteland.

This is like the feel good moment of the summer.
They were complaining about it over at the Blue Cashew & VF

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, when is this great influx of superior and fun content producers going to show up here?

I remember way back at Valhalla when you were going to "bring in the top flamers."

That never happened.

Anyway, this board drama is weak sauce. I was just starting to like it here and was getting back into the posting thing, but now?

Meh ...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, when is this great influx of superior and fun content producers going to show up here?

I remember way back at Valhalla when you were going to "bring in the top flamers."

That never happened.

Anyway, this board drama is weak sauce. I was just starting to like it here and was getting back into the posting thing, but now?

Meh ...

Don't let the door hit you in your loose ass, when you leave.

Bye, tard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Doesn't your shift at Red Robin start soon?

Oh? Is this your clever and desperate way saying I'm Martini?

Gee, for such a self professed "smart guy," you're coming off as forever stupid.

Everyone knows I'm Pickles, 5 Indian Call Center dorks, Gunz-Ablazin and Batman.

Get with the fucking program.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

That never happened.

Meh ...
Show us on this Doll where the posters in exile stimulated your senses.

14a8ee911614e4bca3fc616f086c1b50ae677442.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh? Is this your clever and desperate way saying I'm Martini?

Gee, for such a self professed "smart guy," you're coming off as forever stupid.

Everyone knows I'm Pickles, 5 Indian Call Center dorks, Gunz-Ablazin and Batman.

Get with the fucking program.

Oh, I can tell when Sabu has the keys. Sabu's cool.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

That never happened.

Meh ...

You sound disgruntled.

We removed the drama and it's all dramatic? You just joined TBC yesterday and sucking in all that toxic vapor and now here talking shit? If you like the taste of their Kool-Aids go drink it up... or go with the flow and entertain us.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Reggie, I know you have it in you, to post up entertaining material...even if it is bashing me.

Whether you do or not is a totally different story.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like I need "backup", you fuckwit. I'm not you, thank fuck....

Yes. You. Do.

I proved that after you thought you were going to scroll bomb me. Quite the fucking surprise when I nuked you off the fucking planet.

As much as I "enjoy" reading your incessant bullshit, maybe you should just try to get along or GTFO!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You sound disgruntled.

We removed the drama and it's all dramatic? You just joined TBC yesterday and sucking in all that toxic vapor and now here talking shit? If you like the taste of their Kool-Aids go drink it up... or go with the flow and entertain us.

Actually, I signed up at BC over a year ago but never posted. Nor am I "disgruntled." That would imply that I am emotionally invested in your forum and I clearly am not. I had been completely offline for most of the last year and only recently came back online. And, as I said, I was starting to like it here for the range of different posters and opinions and the usual goofiness that comes with message boards. Too many of these types of forums have evolved into echo-chambers where everyone agrees with one another. That takes all the fun out of textual jousting. There's not much to joust over when everyone has the same opinions.

My thoughts on the matter of the bannings are that these types of forums have pretty much died out as younger people tend to flock to other types of social media, and it seems detrimental to summarily execute a half-dozen or more of your most prolific posters. But it is your forum to run as you see fit. I hope you can grow it int a place where everyone of all stripes can engage and have posting fun.

Slainthe

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I signed up at BC over a year ago but never posted. Nor am I "disgruntled." That would imply that I am emotionally invested in your forum and I clearly am not. I had been completely offline for most of the last year and only recently came back online. And, as I said, I was starting to like it here for the range of different posters and opinions and the usual goofiness that comes with message boards. Too many of these types of forums have evolved into echo-chambers where everyone agrees with one another. That takes all the fun out of textual jousting. There's not much to joust over when everyone has the same opinions.

My thoughts on the matter of the bannings are that these types of forums have pretty much died out as younger people tend to flock to other types of social media, and it seems detrimental to summarily execute a half-dozen or more of your most prolific posters. But it is your forum to run as you see fit. I hope you can grow it int a place where everyone of all stripes can engage and have posting fun.

Slainthe
That's a lot of words to say "No you!" Git gud!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes. You. Do.

I proved that after you thought you were going to scroll bomb me. Quite the fucking surprise when I nuked you off the fucking planet.

As much as I "enjoy" reading your incessant bullshit, maybe you should just try to get along or GTFO!
I will never try to get along with you, because you're a toxic, manipulative, piece of shit, with no morals or decency.

I hate to break it to you, but your textwall ragemelts don't impress anyone, regardless of how long winded you make them.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I will never try to get along with you, because you're a toxic, manipulative, piece of shit, with no morals or decency.

I hate to break it to you, but your textwall ragemelts don't impress anyone, regardless of how long winded you make them.

I never said I was going to be your friend.

I was thinking maybe you could ask Lily nicely to stop picking on you.

There is no "you and me." Never will be. That doesn't mean you can't make friends with the other posters out here.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

CooL.
No echo chambers here and also no one sided heavy opinions here...... We don't do politics.
So what else is there in members lives to talk about?

One of the reasons for this move was from 2007-2015 BF 1 had thousands of members.. and no politics. Board was rocking and no politics. We had a news forum and it was usually the dead. Point is.. it's possible and that's what I'd like to see us get back to.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
CooL.
No echo chambers here and also no one sided heavy opinions here...... We don't do politics.

One of the reasons for this move was from 2007-2015 BF 1 had thousands of members.. and no politics. Board was rocking and no politics. We had a news forum and it was usually the dead. Point is.. it's possible and that's what I'd like to see us get back to.

I dunno, man. Lily's shriek of laughter upon waddling in here after all her nemisi were banned is pretty echoy.

Just sayin'.

But good luck trying to turn the clock back.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I don't need luck... I know how to do all this. Stick around or don't.

We were doing just fine before the politically charged influx of CBT and SG used us as a battleground. Its over.

As for 'Martini/Lily.. showing up.. as the con gang exited. I dont talk to them and didnt so theres another conspiracy squashed. Theres a dozen of them... Ill answer up on all. or you can enoy the mystery.
Im very straightforward and dont lie, so whatcha got?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BF- 132
BC- 7

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Taking out the trash suuuuuure fucked up the numbers here.....

It's like the end credits theme from Scarface is perpetually playing in the lombotomites heads while the tears are welling up in their eyes. They thought they were entitled.

BF- hold my beer

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
CooL.

I dunno, man. Lily's shriek of laughter upon waddling in here after all her nemisi were banned is pretty echoy.

Just sayin'.

I don't need luck... I know how to do all this. Stick around or don't.

We were doing just fine before the politically charged influx of CBT and SG used us as a battleground. Its over.

As for 'Martini/Lily.. showing up.. as the con gang exited. I dont talk to them and didnt so theres another conspiracy squashed. Theres a dozen of them... Ill answer up on all. or you can enoy the mystery.
Im very straightforward and dont lie, so whatcha got?
OK. I'll just sit back and wait for all the fabulous content Martini promises to bring in.

... where's the popcorn smiley?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just sayin'.

OK. I'll just sit back and wait for all the fabulous content Martini promises to bring in.

... where's the popcorn smiley?
Do you need a tissue and a safe space?