cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Registered users: is right before the list. duh

(i don't co-own BC)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, when is this great influx of superior and fun content producers going to show up here?

I remember way back at Valhalla when you were going to "bring in the top flamers."

That never happened.

Anyway, this board drama is weak sauce. I was just starting to like it here and was getting back into the posting thing, but now?

Meh ...

Who cares if you aren't here? You always run away when your "gang" gets sanctioned. It's quite noticeable.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Sure you don't.

How many IP's did you harvest from here and spread around, you know, like you did at FT?

You might think your fooling ppl.....but your not.

Just sayin

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Who cares if you aren't here? You always run away when your "gang" gets sanctioned. It's quite noticeable.
This is the thing these idiots refuse to comprehend. They think this forum in particular revolves around them.

How many new members has BC gotten since the cleansing? None?

El OH El

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And another thing to point out....

Isn't it just coincidence that the petty posse suddenly stopped referring to Flynn as pickles the second Cdunce got access to IP'S?

(Sips tea)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to point out a couple of things myself. Things I read over the last several months.

In my opinion, Mr BF and I never had a falling out. We disagreed on some things that happen here, but I've always recognized this as his forum to make decisions on.

He never has reached out to me to return and neither have I reached out to him asking to change anything so that I would return. Frankly, I don't think he cares if individuals choose to be here or not. I think he cares about his forum.

I did not leave because of Mr. BF.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Meh, poor Reggies just having a bout with ptsd when his father promised him a Lego set and instead ran away to Colombia.

The post card he sent wasn't enough, I guess....

I know you can do better than that C'mon, man. Give us some lulz with your content. If you're just gonna mail lame shit in it ain't gonna spark anything here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a "gang?" Who knew?

So, why did you self-exile from here? You weren't around when I came back on and I was a bit disappointed.
Yes, you have a gang, you ran to them today or was it yesterday?

I was deeply offended when Spoon/Peaches corpse was dug up and flogged by your gang of mutants. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yes, I can easily be a bastard. But I have some standards. I will not go to the ultimate "safe space" and troll a dead forum member.

Maybe, just maybe, I have some decency in me. How about you?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yes, you have a gang, you ran to them today or was it yesterday?

I was deeply offended when Spoon/Peaches corpse was dug up and flogged by your gang of mutants. I'm cut from a different cloth. Yes, I can easily be a bastard. But I have some standards. I will not go to the ultimate "safe space" and troll a dead forum member.

Maybe, just maybe, I have some decency in me. How about you?

So, I wasn't supposed to go over to a forum I had never posted on before to see what all the hullabaloo was about? Why are you applying such standards to me?

And feel free to read back. You will find that I never "flogged" Spoons corpse. In fact, I believe I said something to the effect that he was a good egg and in spite of our political differences still managed to be friends over the years.

Don't be such a fucking bigot, Lily. Don't attribute the butthurt others have caused you to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I wasn't supposed to go over to a forum I had never posted on before to see what all the hullabaloo was about? Why are you applying such standards to me?

And feel free to read back. You will find that I never "flogged" Spoons corpse. In fact, I believe I said something to the effect that he was a good egg and in spite of our political differences still managed to be friends over the years.

Don't be such a fucking bigot, Lily. Don't attribute the butthurt others have caused you to me.

Well, first, you could have come here to see what the hullabaloo was about. It's what I did.

Second, I am not accusing you of disrespecting Spoon, but your buddy(ies), with 0 standards did. I explained that's why I left. Spoon was, by far, a better poster than they could ever hope to be.

I'm not attributing that behavior to you, reread what I posted. Two different discussions in these posts we're having.

One - you running to your gang.

Two- why I left.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Well, first, you could have come here to see what the hullabaloo was about. It's what I did.

Second, I am not accusing you of disrespecting Spoon, but your buddy(ies), with 0 standards did. I explained that's why I left. Spoon was, by far, a better poster than they could ever hope to be.

I'm not attributing that behavior to you, reread what I posted. Two different discussions in these posts we're having.

One - you running to your gang.

Two- why I left.

I was here, Lily. Signed in to see a bunch of drama and a number of regulars - some the most prolific posters here - were banned. I could see BF's reason for some getting the time out, but not for others. For example, Blazor the happy-go-lucky redneck or No-one, aka our buddy Deport who you know wouldn't hurt the feelings of a fly.

I could only get half the story here so, having once been a real journalist and not a stenographer for the DNC, I went to get the other half of the story.

And yes, I see your reason for leaving here then. I always had great respect for Spoon even if we were on different "sides."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was here, Lily. Signed in to see a bunch of drama and a number of regulars - some the most prolific posters here - were banned. I could see BF's reason for some getting the time out, but not for others. For example, Blazor the happy-go-lucky redneck or No-one, aka our buddy Deport who you know wouldn't hurt the feelings of a fly.

I could only get half the story here so, having once been a real journalist and not a stenographer for the DNC, I went to get the other half of the story.

And yes, I see your reason for leaving here then. I always had great respect for Spoon even if we were on different "sides."

I am thinking there are things that happen behind the scenes that perhaps you and I, probably most, are not privy to.

As for Deport, right...transparent troll there, bud.

And the key to an online forum is realizing when someone posts in bad faith, like those making fun of Spoon's facial disfigurement, are bad for business.

If you can't attack their intellect, attack their looks. Whoa, that's deep. Probably stuff I couldn't find on the mean streets of any community.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
There's 113 ppl here.

And at that shit stained geriatric shit post haven theres....the seven morons who were banned here.

Haw Haw

Slowly this will turn into a moment if clarity for those idiots that nobody is going to follow a bunch of brain dead ragamuffins and that shit posts aren't content.

Wait...those nobodies were breaking the retard bandwidth records hemming and hawing about how they were unjustly banned here on a Friday night instead of...oh, idk.... enjoying a Friday night? Teh message boards be serious bidness.

Half of those dolts have been banned here how many times and can't take the hint nobody wants them?

How many times has yours truly been banned here? Zilch.

Grown ass men crying because nobody considers them even remotely interesting never gets old. They are literally screen capping this place hoping the shine of the best message board on the internet rubs off on their barren wasteland.

This is like the feel good moment of the summer.

How old are you again? lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Even Deport hurt your feeler! I can't imagine that. He's one of the mildest and nicest guys I've ever met on the internets.

Deport_Liberals is a fucking fool. He follows whatever that stink bug Oerdin does. Anyone ever look to see if those two tards are related?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Deport_Liberals is a fucking fool. He follows whatever that stink bug Oerdin does. Anyone ever look to see if those two tards are related?
0_PAY-Downs_Family_25_TRIANGLENEWS.jpg

From thier FB page (:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Large Lily hates Deport because she blames him for "that" photo of her being swiped from Fling.com and posted all over the place.

Mongtini is too dense to understand the concept of bots.... good grief. If anyone hoped for an influx of fat and stupid posters, their wish has been granted. :OhGawd:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I could see BF's reason for some getting the time out, but not for others. For example, Blazor the happy-go-lucky redneck or No-one, aka our buddy Deport who you know wouldn't hurt the feelings of a fly.

Poor humor + bad timing.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There's 113 ppl here.

And at that shit stained geriatric shit post haven theres....the seven morons who were banned here.

Haw Haw

Slowly this will turn into a moment if clarity for those idiots that nobody is going to follow a bunch of brain dead ragamuffins and that shit posts aren't content.

Wait...those nobodies were breaking the retard bandwidth records hemming and hawing about how they were unjustly banned here on a Friday night instead of...oh, idk.... enjoying a Friday night? Teh message boards be serious bidness.

Half of those dolts have been banned here how many times and can't take the hint nobody wants them?

How many times has yours truly been banned here? Zilch.

Grown ass men crying because nobody considers them even remotely interesting never gets old. They are literally screen capping this place hoping the shine of the best message board on the internet rubs off on their barren wasteland.

This is like the feel good moment of the summer.
I want to drop a steamy pressie on your beta chest, bro.