Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.
Maybe you should stop complaining-

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/

He's an acquired taste, that's for sure. I couldn't stand him at first and thought he was a grade A fuckwit, but after a bit he started to grow on me. He can be alright when he wants to be and even quite witty at times.... it's when he goes full emoji spamming retard that his schtick becomes tiresome.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's an acquired taste, that's for sure. I couldn't stand him at first and thought he was a grade A fuckwit, but after a bit he started to grow on me. He can be alright when he wants to be and even quite witty at times.... it's when he goes full emoji spamming retard that his schtick becomes tiresome.
I understand that.. but I am strictly talking about him spamming in threads that are reserved for serious discussion.. Sometimes I don't feel like looking in meltdown, but have to read his drivel in EVERY section of the board.. He was especially bad last night.. That's all that I'm saying here :) Yes.. he can be funny in MELTDOWN.. but not so much spewing childish insults to someone posting in politics or in general section.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.
Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
Leave it to Raven and she'd have him banned.
When I first came on here they were both having fun Gif battles.
What changed, I wonder?

• Winner
Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?
I would not have him banned.. He has a place here in Meltdown which he is suited for.. what don't you get about not wanting to read his SPAMMING BULLSHIT in serious threads?.. Stop trying to twist my words, retard !! Look at Fuckingstein desperate for friends :LOL3:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Earth is at 8 bil. But 10 bil the max the planet can realistically absorb. Maybe just 9 bil.

I guess this means you're not The Man with Six Fingers, you indecisive numerically-challenged flunkee...

SSS
- You and Jose Canseco are now officially Sombrero Brothers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

The only user I'd ever be happy to see banned is Blahscape, the fucker is completely and utterly worthless.

Heck, even Aidsman isn't as bad as him.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I understand that.. but I am strictly talking about him spamming in threads that are reserved for serious discussion.. Sometimes I don't feel like looking in meltdown, but have to read his drivel in EVERY section of the board.. He was especially bad last night.. That's all that I'm saying here :) Yes.. he can be funny in MELTDOWN.. but not so much spewing childish insults to someone posting in politics or in general section.

I think he gets bored and puts his hooks out, looks for weaknesses you guys remember the ol troll garden days when we worked off each other instead of at each other we always had that one poster,.. Kittez , Anastasia, even Nazi Baastard..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ahh ok, yeah can't argue with you there.

X'ypooh rarely contributes anything of value to serious discussions, he's built for Meltdown or gif/image threads.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong... I think he can be a funny fucker in Meltdown.. but NOT calling Dove trailer trash in politics or spamming the hell out of Shampy's vap thread.. stuff like that is annoying as all fuck to me :)

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha Knifey got under everyone's skin but I miss him more and more these days
Oh me too, LOL.. I saw him sign on after his ban and was hoping he'd stay.. but he hasn't been back on :/ I think a big part of him getting banned was him and Master Blaster ALWAYS fighting and shitting up the place lol OMG.. his love for sweaty women was funny AF lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh me too, LOL.. I saw him sign on after his ban and was hoping he'd stay.. but he hasn't been back on :/ I think a big part of him getting banned was him and Master Blaster ALWAYS fighting and shitting up the place lol OMG.. his love for sweaty women was funny AF lol

Master Blaster AKA Tree Boy.. I had a moment when I found out he died so shortly after the ban here that's where Sea got his hate on for smokers when MB smoked till he died even though he was in 3rd stage Cancer.. MB was good for a chuckle to bad he couldn't stop complaining

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I liked the guy. I definitely dislike smoker polluting the air I’m breathing. OK with you?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Master Blaster AKA Tree Boy.. I had a moment when I found out he died so shortly after the ban here that's where Sea got his hate on for smokers when MB smoked till he died even though he was in 3rd stage Cancer.. MB was good for a chuckle to bad he couldn't stop complaining
Yep.. He not only complained to and about kw, but also complained to anyone that would respond to kw and he was obsessive about it LOL.. Both of them were good for a laugh, but yanno.. BF makes the decisions and arguing with BF gets you a smackdown :Beatdown:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL Dilf and me had a field day trolling that guy.

RIP to the grouchy old fucker though.... he wasn't even that old.

He should have took up surfing as a hobby, Semen is like 84 or something and still quite "sprightly" Lulz.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yep.. He not only complained to and about kw, but also complained to anyone that would respond to kw and he was obsessive about it LOL.. Both of them were good for a laugh, but yanno.. BF makes the decisions and arguing with BF gets you a smackdown :Beatdown:

I thought Knifey woulda just altd up

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He should have took up surfing as a hobby, Semen is like 84 or something and still quite "sprightly" Lulz.

Get real Scouse, I’m 96

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Remember that forum he ran.. I used to fuck with him over there. Haha .. I remember playing stoopid about forum etiquette

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg.. 360 is going to have a complete meltdown because of my post, ffs :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Assholes who are anti vaxxers who continue to spread covid.

Let me get this straight, Im spreading a Flu bug, because Im not vaxxed.

Please tell me this.... do you believe the Vax prevents you from getting it? Do you believe the Vax prevents you from spreading it?

If your answer is yes.... then I hate to inform you... but a "backwoods Hillbilly" has a higher IQ than you do.