Which Trumptarded Snowflake cried and wailed about the Abuse Emoji's, this time?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not mentioning any names, but my guess would be a misshapen undersized autistic roid rager.

Change my mind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So did you grab an extra tampon from a boys bathroom near you went the mean emojis made you bleed? Olive oyl?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So did you grab an extra tampon from a boys bathroom near you went the mean emojis made you bleed? Olive oyl?
Waaah Teacher Teacher, those guise were abusing me with emojis last night, make them go away, so my whatever pretend points don't get hurt!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Waaah Teacher Teacher, those guise were abusing me with emojis last night, make them go away, so my whatever pretend points don't get hurt!
Is that what happened? The emojis made your bussy bleed? Lol
Are you touching your bussy right now?
Stick a second tampon up your bussy to stop the bleeding if you need to. They’re free for all you queers now

lolz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not mentioning any names, but my guess would be a misshapen undersized autistic roid rager.

Change my mind.

That would be Raven as it was running around emoji spiking everyone. Then when it was done to it, it started crying...again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Stick a second tampon up your bussy to stop the bleeding if you need to. They’re free for all you queers now

lolz
You would know, Sweety.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz
You would know, Sweety.
Did you have a nice brunch with both your fathers ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Mommy, just because I fag lamed him about 100,000 times, he gave me a couple fuck you emojis, and I am crushed, discombobulated and bewildered, make him stahhp!" Pauncho Piglet.

I am sorry, you never knew who your actual father was, but I am sure your Maw's revolving door of gentlemen friends, more than filled that void in your 'soul'.