So you were Raped annd you want to keep it private, Don't tell a Trumptarded Republican.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rapists should be neutered.

and PEDOS

I have gay male friends were raped by men as children… I think they would have been straight otherwise.
It’s all a bit archaic. Imagine ripping out a woman’s tubes because she had her way with a young man. Gruesome. I think it’s good that women are able to rape young men and make a statement. Lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and PEDOS

I have gay male friends were raped by men as children… I think they would have been straight otherwise.
It’s all a bit archaic. Imagine ripping out a woman’s tubes because she had her way with a young man. Gruesome. I think it’s good that women are able to rape young men and make a statement. Lol

historically a woman’s virtue was her worth tho

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In my parents time close into Portland Oregon, they grew up in homes with one outhouse. I believe that was the case over wide swathes of our country. I don't recall any stories of that being the cause of any evil satanic transsexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! raping action, but maybe corporate media kept it on the dl.

But outhouses had one visitor at a time, I assume.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and PEDOS

Regardless...that Caskur bitch is making assumptions again that rape is solely committed by men. Sorry for my facetiousness. Nice avatar by the way...you’re cute!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't say our system needs a revamp, but it does need some critical tweaks here and there on priorities. Seriously Conservatives are fuming over bathrooms and the teaching of history oh and the books available in the library(Again!)

Real history will never be taught. I think people here complain about lopsided history being taught, not history itself.

I did history (mistakenly) thinking I was going to learn good stuff like what people ate, the homes they made, the jewelry they wore, good stuff like that... NOPE, I learned about Bismarck, Wilheim1 and 2 and Hitler. BUT at least what I learned was balanced and truthful.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and PEDOS

Regardless...that Caskur bitch is making assumptions again that rape is solely committed by men. Sorry for my facetiousness. Nice avatar by the way...you’re cute!

grassy ass is Spanish for thank you

I have a hard time believing pervy little boys wouldn’t be turned on by that just a little,

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and PEDOS

grassy ass is Spanish for thank you

I have a hard time believing pervy little boys wouldn’t be turned on by that just a little,
No...you were as cute as me when I was that young. I had a girlfriend that looked just like you. Lol. I gotta do kitchen duties and knock up a feast just now.
:ThumbsUp1:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was 43 when I joined the forums to fight to get Pauline Hansen out of jail.

We WON!!!!~

who is that? The name doesn’t ring a bell…

She was the leader of ONE NATION party but was persecuted for a parliamentary speech saying we were in danger of being, "swamped by Asians" they accused her of Xenophobia and that started a wave of backlash... She owned a fish importing business and had 4 children, twice divorced. She is a senator and has been for a long while now!~

She got jailed wrongly for voting fraud and put in hardtime prison. The High court quashed her sentencing.

She wrote me a letter from jail. Me and Alan Jones. It made the front page of The Sunday Times.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I told y’all...I’m a Greenie! I sit mostly in the fence. Never particularly liked Trump, but like him now after the Biden fiasco. I truly think that the democrats need to be put on ice and hand over their seats to the conservatives after making that geriatric global embarrassment Biden Commander-in-Chief. He has the keys to nuclear warheads ffs! The bloke can’t even hold back a fart whilst making befuddling prattles. Hahahahaaa...youz fucked up with Biden yo!

:LOL3:

We fu
I wouldn't say our system needs a revamp, but it does need some critical tweaks here and there on priorities. Seriously Conservatives are fuming over bathrooms and the teaching of history oh and the books available in the library(Again!)

Real history will never be taught. I think people here complain about lopsided history being taught, not history itself.

I did history (mistakenly) thinking I was going to learn good stuff like what people ate, the homes they made, the jewelry they wore, good stuff like that... NOPE, I learned about Bismarck, Wilheim1 and 2 and Hitler. BUT at least what I learned was balanced and truthful.

anthropology was what you should have studied in that case

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Republican rape cover up becomes about homosexuality about the time a conservative shows up on thread. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
Oh fuck off ya twat!

I thought that's what you threaten to do every couple of weeks or so. I don't do that, cock breath.
Oh really? Good luck.

Bring it. You want to fight, fight. I don't, but I don't take bullying from any bloviating fool.
Cry another river. The honeymoon between us is over after your deplorable display with the leftards. Fuck a duck!

Breakie… I urge you to come to Cali and then visit any red state and see where you have more fun :CooL:
I have adaptive surfing competitors surfing there in Pismo Beach. We sponsor disabled surfing. They’ll be competing in December, however I’m not vaccinated so can’t fly over and visit. But soon when all this COVID-19 bullshit becomes an acceptance. I love California. The music, the atmosphere, the vibe, the low-riders....the lot!

That California vibe you purport to like so much, yeah not a rightie culture, especially not low riders...
I can hold my own in any setting. I knew a lot about California right back in the 80’s when professional surfers came to South Africa and stayed with us, and later had some great business dealings. I took some big wigs surfing as a teenager into some secret locations where political unrest was a serious concern just for some iconic waves. They have stories for their grandchildren that’s for sure.

I didn't say you couldn't hold your own. You hate lefties and CA is a hardcore "leftie" state, surely you've seen the whining from retarded righties on this forum about this.

This is something for the "shit that annoys you thread". People responding to shit I didn't say.
Hold on! I don’t hate lefties...I just don’t appreciate leftards on this forum. Big difference between a lefty and a leftard. Obviously you asking me this question for the audience, as you well know that ,y wife is a leftie and a feminist. I wholly support her views...happy wife, happy life and all that. Burn the bra....yeeeeeaaaaah!

"Leftards" on this forum are TROLLING, hello, anyone home up there?
“Trolling???” More like pain in the arse! And they rinse and repeat the same rhetoric on other boards. Their repetitive spew is mind-numbing to say the least.

So is the right wing shit, wash in shit, rinse in shit and repeat the shit. BOTH sides do it. Jesus, how can you miss that there is more right wing crap on this forum than left wing crap?!

You have to be blind.
The “right wing crap” is more entertaining! Lol

Yet you're married to a lefty. Makes total sense. :Confused4:

the government has no place in our bedrooms :SmokeBreak1:

Of course not. I believe the government isn't here.

What I mean is that allowing "leftards" to get to you seems to be a weird thing if you're emotionally involved with a "lefty".
Does.Not.Compute.

I love my Republitard lol

We also don’t troll one another. I’m sure that has a lot to do with it.

Yeah, I love mine too. He's so much more than than a Republican though. Last night I was in bed reading and he quietly slipped into the bedroom from the living room where he was to see if I was awake. I was. He said come on let's go outside and watch the lunar eclipse. We went outside, I stood just in front of him as he wrapped me in his arms and watched it for awhile. It was beautiful, intimate and serene.

And he's a hardcore ass Republican and we agree on almost nothing politically. We're 90%+ discordant on policy and even how to do politics...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republican rape cover up becomes about homosexuality about the time a conservative shows up on thread. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
Oh fuck off ya twat!

I thought that's what you threaten to do every couple of weeks or so. I don't do that, cock breath.
Oh really? Good luck.

Bring it. You want to fight, fight. I don't, but I don't take bullying from any bloviating fool.
Cry another river. The honeymoon between us is over after your deplorable display with the leftards. Fuck a duck!

Breakie… I urge you to come to Cali and then visit any red state and see where you have more fun :CooL:
I have adaptive surfing competitors surfing there in Pismo Beach. We sponsor disabled surfing. They’ll be competing in December, however I’m not vaccinated so can’t fly over and visit. But soon when all this COVID-19 bullshit becomes an acceptance. I love California. The music, the atmosphere, the vibe, the low-riders....the lot!

That California vibe you purport to like so much, yeah not a rightie culture, especially not low riders...

Get out of L.A. and learn what you are talking about.

I'm not in L.A., stupid. How many times do I have to repeat that to you, dumbass?

You're in that general area. Probably the inland empire. It is all part of the same cesspool to me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I can hold my own in any setting. I knew a lot about California right back in the 80’s when professional surfers came to South Africa and stayed with us, and later had some great business dealings. I took some big wigs surfing as a teenager into some secret locations where political unrest was a serious concern just for some iconic waves. They have stories for their grandchildren that’s for sure.

I didn't say you couldn't hold your own. You hate lefties and CA is a hardcore "leftie" state, surely you've seen the whining from retarded righties on this forum about this.

This is something for the "shit that annoys you thread". People responding to shit I didn't say.
Hold on! I don’t hate lefties...I just don’t appreciate leftards on this forum. Big difference between a lefty and a leftard. Obviously you asking me this question for the audience, as you well know that ,y wife is a leftie and a feminist. I wholly support her views...happy wife, happy life and all that. Burn the bra....yeeeeeaaaaah!

“Trolling???” More like pain in the arse! And they rinse and repeat the same rhetoric on other boards. Their repetitive spew is mind-numbing to say the least.

So is the right wing shit, wash in shit, rinse in shit and repeat the shit. BOTH sides do it. Jesus, how can you miss that there is more right wing crap on this forum than left wing crap?!

You have to be blind.

What I mean is that allowing "leftards" to get to you seems to be a weird thing if you're emotionally involved with a "lefty".
Does.Not.Compute.

Yeah, I love mine too. He's so much more than than a Republican though. Last night I was in bed reading and he quietly slipped into the bedroom from the living room where he was to see if I was awake. I was. He said come on let's go outside and watch the lunar eclipse. We went outside, I stood just in front of him as he wrapped me in his arms and watched it for awhile. It was beautiful, intimate and serene.

And he's a hardcore ass Republican and we agree on almost nothing politically. We're 90%+ discordant on policy and even how to do politics...

the crazy part is we agree on almost everything

I think he is a Republican because of his military background and also because he is a stubborn a$$ Chicano… but the man is gonna get vaxxed because he wants to take me out dancing when the world opens back up

but a healthy relationship is built on compromise… and he sees it as I gave up my single life to be a step mommy and wants me to still have fun

I love that about him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

Get out of L.A. and learn what you are talking about.

I'm not in L.A., stupid. How many times do I have to repeat that to you, dumbass?

You're in that general area. Probably the inland empire. It is all part of the same cesspool to me.

No, I'm not. I visit the Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage area because of family. I do not live there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You have to be blind.

Does.Not.Compute.

I think he is a Republican because of his military background and also because he is a stubborn a$$ Chicano… but the man is gonna get vaxxed because he wants to take me out dancing when the world opens back up

but a healthy relationship is built on compromise… and he sees it as I gave you my single life to be a step mommy and wants me to still have fun

I love that about him.

We agree on nothing politically, some culturally and a lot outside of those. Mine isn't a dancer at all, unless he's being silly and ridiculous in general. Though he has expressed interest in learning to dance the tango. I might have to take him up on that. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You have to be blind.

Does.Not.Compute.

but a healthy relationship is built on compromise… and he sees it as I gave you my single life to be a step mommy and wants me to still have fun

I love that about him.

We agree on nothing politically, some culturally and a lot outside of those. Mine isn't a dancer at all, unless he's being silly and ridiculous in general. Though he has expressed interest in learning to dance the tango. I might have to take him up on that. lol

you should… it’s good to have things to do together that gets at least one of you out of their comfort zone trying something new

we slow dance in the kitchen… and we dance like total spazz asses. He is a good dancer… especially when he is making fun of the way I dance :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You have to be blind.

Does.Not.Compute.

I love that about him.

you should… it’s good to have things to do together that gets at least one of you out of their comfort zone trying something new

we slow dance in the kitchen… and we dance like total spazz asses. He is a good dancer… especially when he is making fun of the way I dance :GiggleBitch:

I make fun of his dancing, hahaha. I say you need to dance to the beat and not the lyrics! bwaaa hahahaha
I've even said that I'd learn the Texas two-step if he was game.

He finds dancing a bit "frivolous". I get sillier and sillier and exaggerate some movements and bump and grind him and he looks at me and starts shaking his head and chuckling, then mutters about never having a dull moment...lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You have to be blind.

Does.Not.Compute.

I love that about him.

I make fun of his dancing, hahaha. I say you need to dance to the beat and not the lyrics! bwaaa hahahaha

He finds dancing a bit "frivolous". I get sillier and sillier and exaggerate some movements and bump and grind him and he looks at me and starts shaking his head and chuckling, then mutters about never having a dull moment...lol

:LOL3: @ bump and grind

you can learn to dance to anything on a count of 8

I miss country western and line dancing!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You have to be blind.

Does.Not.Compute.

I love that about him.

:LOL3: @ bump and grind

you can learn to dance to anything on a count of 8

I miss country western and line dancing!

How else is he going to get all riled up about "frivolous"? Come on now.

I have to explain dancing is meant to be "fun".

He reminds me of this kid in my daughter's 5th grade class, Jed. Teacher says "We're going to do something extra fun today. What do you think that is class?"

Good old Jed, excited AF "Quadratic equations?!"

Teacher looks at Jed. No Jed, not quadratic equations. Kiddo says all the kids looked at him like WTF?

Now, I find that cute as hell, but other 5th graders did not. That is my guy in a nutshell.