So you were Raped annd you want to keep it private, Don't tell a Trumptarded Republican.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So one person did something bad, she gets punished by all of her own party members, yet the lobotomized fat bastard aidsman thinks all Republicans are to blame? What a dishonest idiot he is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
So one person did something bad, she gets punished by all of her own party members, yet the lobotomized fat bastard aidsman thinks all Republicans are to blame? What a dishonest idiot he is.
What a complete tool alla y'all are, sarcasm slaps you across the face like a giant Mackerel, and you're too slow to notice it.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Republican rape cover up becomes about homosexuality about the time a conservative shows up on thread. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
Oh fuck off ya twat!

I thought that's what you threaten to do every couple of weeks or so. I don't do that, cock breath.
Oh really? Good luck.

Bring it. You want to fight, fight. I don't, but I don't take bullying from any bloviating fool.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Republican rape cover up becomes about homosexuality about the time a conservative shows up on thread. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
Oh fuck off ya twat!

I thought that's what you threaten to do every couple of weeks or so. I don't do that, cock breath.
Oh really? Good luck.

Bring it. You want to fight, fight. I don't, but I don't take bullying from any bloviating fool.
Cry another river. The honeymoon between us is over after your deplorable display with the leftards. Fuck a duck!
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a complete tool alla y'all are, sarcasm slaps you across the face like a giant Mackerel, and you're too slow to notice it.
Oi dickhead...get out the house you lazy spanner!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

Cry another river. The honeymoon between us is over after your deplorable display with the leftards. Fuck a duck!

IDGAF, you blubbering bastard. All you do is cry over who is friends or friendly with whom, fucking faggot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Coach, Great talk, and Thanks I think I will!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

IDGAF, you blubbering bastard. All you do is cry over who is friends or friendly with whom, fucking faggot.
Calm down you irritable twat. I came here for shits and giggles. Go flick the bean ffs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just dooooooo it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What an emotional wreck. Jesus F'ing Christ...must be bipolar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

Calm down you irritable twat. I came here for shits and giggles. Go flick the bean ffs!

You calm down, rectum mouth. You came at me cursing me. You can suck my asshole clean. Go on. Just do it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

You calm down, rectum mouth. You came at me cursing me. You can suck my asshole clean. Go on. Just do it.
Any arse I sucked in the past has to be clean as a rimming prerequisite. Don’t try garner all of my attention...you only just logged on. No innuendo intended...
:Excited6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

Any arse I sucked in the past has to be clean as a rimming prerequisite. Don’t try garner all of my attention...you only just logged on. No innuendo intended...

I have showers. We have several in our home.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.

You know that this isn't literal, correct?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.
Are you posting from your Surfboard now? It'd be just like that one episode of Gidget!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.

You know that this isn't literal, correct?
*siiiiiiiiiigh

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.
Are you posting from your Surfboard now?
Nah ya codwallop! I live very close to the beach and it was very small. I enjoyed watching a pod of dolphins frolicking in the shallows, whilst discussing the fine art of coffee brewing with an elderly lady on a wooden deck to be precise. Ahhhh the serenity...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You loved that.
Nonetheless, you are dense in an airheaded sort of way.
Me or my alter egos? Would you like me to verse you in South African or Zimbabwean politics? You know...what is actually happening elsewhere around the world, and particularly not what you can google up? Perhaps? Applied Sciences? Entomology, pathology....

Buddy, stop trying to pretend that you’re smarter than me. You’re singular and ultimately vague at best.

You think they even understand the world doesnt revolve around them?

You know they have main character syndrome so badly they view other people as props on their world stage.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off ya twat!

Oh really? Good luck.

I’m married.
Are you posting from your Surfboard now?
Nah ya codwallop! I live very close to the beach and it was very small. I enjoyed watching a pod of dolphins frolicking in the shallows, whilst discussing the fine art of coffee brewing with an elderly lady on a wooden deck to be precise. Ahhhh the serenity...
Sorry TLDR.