While the fraud spends time checking on his investments in Ukraine the REAL president of the United States visits his people.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Why does Slick Willie not only get a pass for travelling with Jeffrey Epstein for sex with underage girls, but also.......numerous rape allegations.....odd I tell ya!

Sad to think that women with daughters give a pass to someone that could do it to them, and get away with it ......just like Slick Willie did.........their silence condems them and other women to a similar fate.......but, at least they still enjoy acceptance from the progressive culture they long to be part of
Id like to know what a mother of children would think of their child being taken advantage of by a sitting President or CEO........can you do that for us @Lily of Denial ?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the avitar you had for a bit......bedwetter
How kind of you to remember some avatar I may have had. Now tell us more about some historical figure from over 20 years ago.

EudaUjo.jpeg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
He's not going to stop because he can't respond to the allegations against Trump. He is another one that deserves to be ignored, imho.
One woman........decades later accusing Trump......

vs several allegations.......while Clinton was in office......including the affair with Lewinsky while a sitting President............what a pathetic piece of shit Clinton is to take advantage of her........you are as big a piece of shit for not condeming the behaviour........like I said........Clinton raped all women when he got away with it........do you feel dirty?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Thats called lawfare, Dems over played their hand with the Muller enquiry and you dont get any more bites of the cherry.
:WrongAgain:

Mueller's hands were tied by the equivocating William Barr

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And Trump has made it very clear in his Campaign bloviations that he fully intends to unleash his weaponized DOJ against anyone and everyone who "done him wrong"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump's Truth Social company posted its new financials to the SEC today. The firm generated just $4.1 million (with an M) revenue for all of 2023, while racking up $58 million in net losses. Market cap is > $6 billion. (This isn't an April 1 joke.)

GKFhZt7WMAAgbpr

Tooth Social soon to join the dustbin of all failed Trump "Businesses"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Since Trump himself owns 57% of Trump Media with 78.5 million shares, Forbes magazine estimates that his stake lost about $2 billion in value, possibly due to the fact that investors don't like companies that have only $4 million in revenue vs $58 million in losses. Everything Trump touches...

Who's the biggest loser?

(The Base "It's Biden's fault!!!")

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
:WrongAgain:

Mueller's hands were tied by the equivocating William Barr

And Trump has made it very clear in his Campaign bloviations that he fully intends to unleash his weaponized DOJ against anyone and everyone who "done him wrong"

FBI lawyers were convicted of lying to get FISA warrants, it was all fabricated so GTFO.

"President Trump has repeatedly and publicly called for the Justice Department and the FBI to investigate his perceived enemies — and in doing so, he's crossed a longstanding line against politicizing our nation's law enforcement agencies."

LOL get the fuck out of here clown.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FBI lawyers were convicted of lying to get FISA warrants, it was all fabricated so GTFO.

"President Trump has repeatedly and publicly called for the Justice Department and the FBI to investigate his perceived enemies — and in doing so, he's crossed a longstanding line against politicizing our nation's law enforcement agencies."

LOL get the fuck out of here clown.
One guy was overzealous and fucked up, that does not in anyway disprove Trumps longtime close "business" ties to Russian thugs,

Stop being obtuse.

Now slap yourself repeatedly across your overly fleshy face Assclown!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

·

Truth Social said Monday that its losses are so severe that company accountants warned they “raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.” ie may not survive long, since its underlying value is basically ethereal.

"I liek trump cuz he bidness man!"

Keyword: Pump and Dump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

·

Truth Social said Monday that its losses are so severe that company accountants warned they “raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.” ie may not survive long, since its underlying value is basically ethereal.

"I liek trump cuz he bidness man!"

Keyword: Pump and Dump.

It seems he can't cash out for a while either. So, his $8 billion dollar company just may be completely worthless.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It seems he can't cash out for a while either. So, his $8 billion dollar company just may be completely worthless.
As the corporate rules are written in the bylaws he can't sell for 6 months(Or post on other platforms for 6 hours after posting on Truth Soso, although a couple pundits have said there "may be" some workarounds on that.