While the fraud spends time checking on his investments in Ukraine the REAL president of the United States visits his people.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
91c59e668494dc2d.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honored to back a one term twice impeachEd moron,voted out the good people of the USA? So looking forward to his pending law suits, and indictments. Backing a Raccoon makes more since. Sorry about your welfare checks. Backing the Ukraine os more meaningful

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Honored to back a one term twice impeachEd moron,voted out the good people of the USA? So looking forward to his pending law suits, and indictments. Backing a Raccoon makes more since. Sorry about your welfare checks. Backing the Ukraine os more meaningful
Impeached the first time on BS that paled in comparison to the verified claim that Biden extorted a billion dollars from Ukraine while VP, making the funds contingent on dismissal of the prosecutor looking into Burisma

These are facts..........sad you are so lame not to understand the real grift........but there you are

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Impeached the first time on BS that paled in comparison to the verified claim that Biden extorted a billion dollars from Ukraine while VP, making the funds contingent on dismissal of the prosecutor looking into Burisma

These are facts..........sad you are so lame not to understand the real grift........but there you are
57381cc7e92f6637aec05bff34ae4c73768a09bb.jpeg

@The Atomic Punk Post a pic of you in your Golden Clown shoes!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
57381cc7e92f6637aec05bff34ae4c73768a09bb.jpeg

@The Atomic Punk Post a pic of you in your Golden Clown shoes!
Wayyyyyyy before ol' Jeffy-poo started taking Slick Willie on plane rides to his Island for sex with underage girls........also before Trump kicked Jeffy-poo out of his place for acting inappropriately.........

But progressive cucks like you need to believe what you do.......otherwise.......cancelled!

I actually pity you......if in fact you are not just playing the troll

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wayyyyyyy before ol' Jeffy-poo started taking Slick Willie on plane rides to his Island for sex with underage girls........also before Trump kicked Jeffy-poo out of his place for acting inappropriately.........

But progressive cucks like you need to believe what you do.......otherwise.......cancelled!

I actually pity you......if in fact you are not just playing the troll
Oh hey look, it's one of those what about that guy responses!

:AttaBoi:

PS, Which former President was convicted of rape recently?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
2009 ole Slick Willie had his connection for underage sex right there at his daughter's wedding........how about that.........wayyyyy after the picture you posted.........left here for the casual reader to have the truth before them.......rather than some BS from a bedwetter still suffering from TDS

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clinton was never convicted for rape. He was convicted for perjuring himself in a deposition in the Paula Jones case, if I recall correctly.

And we know that men/women never lie about lying (cheating is a lie).

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Oh look .......theres another response indicating the level of denial progressive cucks will engage in to be relevant among their group of worthless peers.......#metoo..........

Many more recent claims of rape against Clinton and Biden, than something from decades ago..........we didn't here rape claims against Obama be cause he is a gay man "married" to a transexual........

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Clinton was never convicted for rape. He was convicted for perjuring himself in a deposition in the Paula Jones case, if I recall correctly.

And we know that men/women never lie about lying (cheating is a lie).
He was impeached for lying about the blow job. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Which has nada to do with Trump.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What do Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden all have in common?

They all inherited struggling economies from their Republican predecessors.