While the fraud spends time checking on his investments in Ukraine the REAL president of the United States visits his people.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
GKGrChvXgAAeV5A

Look at this chart, Tooth Social is the best investment out there right now, In fact I've put my whole life savings into it!!!

@Cookie Monster If you snooze on this sure thing, you lose, time to put your money where your fat mouth is Bro!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Bible Salesman does not know the words to the Lords Prayer, how fucking genuine is that?

Fact Check: Video Purports to Show Trump Only Partially Mouthing Words to the Lord's Prayer. We Tracked Down Its Origin​

BCCuCve.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone think that the guy that put up $175 million did it for nothing?
Besides him being a Trump fanboy, I'm sure his intentions were honest and pure and definitely not expecting any favorable quid pro quo should Trump be reelected. Sarcastic smirk emoji.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Besides him being a Trump fanboy, I'm sure his intentions were honest and pure and definitely not expecting any favorable quid pro quo should Trump be reelected. Sarcastic smirk emoji.

Sometimes I wonder that because they're not even hiding it, people think the intentions are good.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has never met an associate he didn't eventually fuck over.

Evicted, arrested and being sued by the boss: When will MAGA learn loyalty to Trump ends in sorrow?​

Another week, another round of people destroying their lives while Trump skates free of consequences​

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has never met an associate he didn't eventually fuck over.

Evicted, arrested and being sued by the boss: When will MAGA learn loyalty to Trump ends in sorrow?​

Another week, another round of people destroying their lives while Trump skates free of consequences​

Caveat emptor.

Anyone who doesn't know better by now fully deserves what they are seeking out.

I no longer feel pity for them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

“Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), chair of house intel committee, agreeing that Russian propaganda has infected parts of the GOP base, and saying that some colleagues have even repeated this propaganda on the House floor…

“It’s almost like Russia is meddling in our country. But Trump says they don’t, so I don’t know why they would.”