White Power on the Hour

X

xXx
Site Supporter
how many children has sewage major violated today?

you stupid hurt sausage, you talk about kid sex CONSTANTLY .. you are a sick fucking asshole that needs a good curb stomping ffs drink bleach you sorry sack of fucking shit ... I can picture you all stumpy and shit, fuming ... fucking kid diddler !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Triggered' ?? :LMAO2: aren't you the one post after post with your leaky assed bullshit ?

ffs I get that Sea hurt you, A LOT evidently .. but couldn't you use a dif angle it's SO annoying watching you flounder all over the fucking place trying to contain the feelZ ... maybe throw in a workout in the course of your day, you might not be so 'STUMPY' you might get some self-esteem and not spend your day crying 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' you stupid fucking irregular human being .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve run out of cider and am drinking the missus’ wine! Getting with drunk and thought I’d bring out mah alto ego out you cunts! Yeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwh!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But I’ll tell you what... Scouse is a fucking mongrel with shit teef! Real white power takes pedigree. The Northern hemisphere has fucked itself inside and out. There is no real white power as such unless you’re fucking Norwegian or some other ice-locked fucking popsicle. Besides Scouse_Nansy is a part kraut nog al ek se! Jy verstaan? Sy het kom in die mont! Lololololol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
'Triggered' ?? :LMAO2: aren't you the one post after post with your leaky assed bullshit ?

ffs I get that Sea hurt you, A LOT evidently .. but couldn't you use a dif angle it's SO annoying watching you flounder all over the fucking place trying to contain the feelZ ... maybe throw in a workout in the course of your day, you might not be so 'STUMPY' you might get some self-esteem and not spend your day crying 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' you stupid fucking irregular human being .

You're still a pedophile tho

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking bonafide KID DIDDLING HOMO !! that's what you are and your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk will NEVER be normal around here you vertically challenged stubby FUCK :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

It MUST make you SO angry that SEA has your number :LMAO: how much do you drink when you log off bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And you still think you’re somebody. That’s comical in itself you cluster-forum-fuck! Lolololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How does it feel to be a stubby fellow ? I imagine getting things for maw from the upper trailer cupboards must be tough

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And you still think you’re somebody. That’s comical in itself you cluster-forum-fuck! Lolololol

He's a somebody to those kids he rapes.

unfortunately

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is that about the extent of your skillZ bruh ??
Not even a mention of how you're capable of an intake of 3 feet of black cock ??

:LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking internet weakling who gets what is equivalent to sand kicked in face daily from SEA :LMAO::LMAO:

seriously on a scale of 9 -10 how angry are you trolololololololololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How does it feel to be a stubby fellow ? I imagine getting things for maw from the upper trailer cupboards must be tough

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO3:
It’s not stubby...it’s skinny with a cock_neck for sucking cock. It’s been groomed that way by Pommy illiterates. 10 years ago it’s vocal aptitude was less than a crack_whore!

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA That's just mean (: 'a cock neck' :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that about the extent of your skillZ bruh ??
Not even a mention of how you're capable of an intake of 3 feet of black cock ??

:LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:
You're still a child rapist tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
how many children has sewage major violated today?

you stupid hurt sausage, you talk about kid sex CONSTANTLY .. you are a sick fucking asshole that needs a good curb stomping ffs drink bleach you sorry sack of fucking shit ... I can picture you all stumpy and shit, fuming ... fucking kid diddler !

For some reason this comment reminds me of the movie "American History X"....make his ass bite the curb!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Fucking bonafide KID DIDDLING HOMO !! that's what you are and your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk will NEVER be normal around here you vertically challenged stubby FUCK :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO2:

It MUST make you SO angry that SEA has your number :LMAO: how much do you drink when you log off bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
@Bastard Factory please ban the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
But I’ll tell you what... Scouse is a fucking mongrel with shit teef! Real white power takes pedigree. The Northern hemisphere has fucked itself inside and out. There is no real white power as such unless you’re fucking Norwegian or some other ice-locked fucking popsicle. Besides Scouse_Nansy is a part kraut nog al ek se! Jy verstaan? Sy het kom in die mont! Lololololol

Weren't you shat out by some poverty-stricken negress in a S African mudhut village and escaped to 'Stralia to avoid being eaten by your family?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pedophiles like sewage major and X shouldn't be welcomed on any of these forums

just saying